Chapter 5

"Part of me wished he lived far away so this wouldn't ever happen to him again."
Well, that did happen.... Never in a thousand turns of my wildest dreams had I felt what the sting of loss could be like... Untill now.
It had just been 2 years since we became us. We were the one good steady thing in my life and it all just suddenly vanished.
We had a fight. We weren't talking for like 10 days Or something. When I was finally in the mood to talk to him.... I saw that all their windows were closed and all the lights were off. I went up the stairs of his building thinking about what might've happened.
I rang their bell around 4-5 times when the old lady lived beside them suddenly opened her door.
After what she told me.... I couldn't stand properly on my feet. She told me that Ryan and his family moved. They no longer lived there. I somehow thanked her for telling me and rushed down the stairs. By the time I got out into the street, I could barely walk. I forced myself into my apartment and fell on the floor. I couldn't feel the icy concrete under me, or the warmth of the summer. All I could feel was the frost in my heart.
Even though I knew we would see each other at school... I knew he would break up. This was the one place he wasn't insecure about.
Thoughts rushing in my mind like a bullet train in China.
Where is he now? Is he somewhere I'll ever find him again? Would he come back to me? How will I face him at school?
My parents weren't home. I was there... Alone lying on the floor.
One thought in my mind... Was it worth it?
Could I love him enough to fight for him?
These days felt like ones I might remember through out the rest of my life... Everyday felt like torture. Something or the other happened every date 1 year or 2 years ago.
A thought of him... Just the thought of him, his blazing eyes, his embrace, his memories.... Memories of him formed rain clouds.
Heaven's just a few miles away
Garlands just a few moons away
I knew I was way too little to be this hurt. But I was.... And the first heartbreak it was... Felt like a wildfire inside my heart burning every artillery.
How would I survive seeing him someone else a few days later? Would I be able to accept the fact that my heart was never more than just a Porcelain vase for him. That I was always second in the game he played....

The hurt was in my veins... I could feel the fiery tears in my eyes running down my cheeks then my neck.
He texted me to never text him again.
Like Selena Gomez once said... "We used to be close but people can go from People you know to people you don't. "
I felt just that.

"𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘱𝘢𝘤𝘦
𝘐𝘯 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘴
𝘛𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘮 𝘐 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦
𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘧𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘴"