Author's Note

Hey all, it's been a while. First, sorry I haven't updated this story in a good minute. I've had a lot of things going on in my life with deciding which college I want to go to, sending applications, and starting my senior year of high school. Second, I'm going to mark this story as complete. If you all might not know, I was inspired to make this story from The mechanic by @WolfSama8. When I started writing The Shadow, I had most of the plot already planned out. The problem is that I'm struggling to convert that outline into chapters. Every time I try to write or even brainstorm a chapter I hit a brick wall.

So I've decided to completely rewrite The Shadow build it from the ground up. The chapters will probably take longer to post since I'll be writing the story from scratch.

Rewrite Info:

-Masaru died trying to save a child during a villain attack, only for both of them to get killed. Katsuki witnessed this play out.

--Toya & Fuyumi are twins. Fuyumi was born with a powerful ice quirk but has a resistance to scorching heat. They both 'died' the same way Dabi did in canon i.e. their quirks flared and destroyed Sekoto Peak with them believed to have perished. When they woke up 3 years later, All for One healed them and swapped their quirks.

-All For One has a son

-All Might killed All For One during their original fight. All for One was a lot weaker in this fight because he gave Garaki the originals of the quirks he stole and only had watered-down copies of those quirks.

-Kotaro understood why his mother gave him up and told his kids great stories about their grandmother, causing Hana and Tenko to become heroes just like Nana.

-Tomura was born with a quirk: Springlike Limbs.

-Tomura was arrested at Kamino.

-All For One gave Tomura the quirks of his family.
Quirk(s):
Springlike Limbs: Springlike Limbs allows the user to store and release force by coiling their muscles, akin to a coil spring.
Decay: Decay allows the user to destroy anything or anyone their hands touch, making it crumble to dust and powdered bone.
Float: Float allows the user to levitate and suspend themselves in mid-air. Was originally the quirk of Tomura's father, Kotaro Shimura.
Overdrive: The quirk user can push their physical capabilities beyond their limits for a limited time. Was originally the quirk of Tomura's father, Kotaro Shimura.
Flame Body: Flame Body allows the user to, as the name implies, spontaneously combust and ignite their body into flames. Was originally the quirk of Tomura's mother, Nao Shimura.
Zoan Phoenix: This quirk grants the power to transform into a large phoenix shrouded in blue flames, as well as a human-phoenix hybrid at will. Most significantly, the user can produce their "Blue Flames of Resurrection", also called "Flames of Regeneration". These light-blue flames enshroud the user upon transforming, though transforming is not necessary for the flames to be conjured. Was originally the quirk of Tomura's sister, Hana Shimura
Old and Gold: Old and Gold improves the user's health and physical condition the older they are. Was originally the quirk of Tomura's Maternal Grandfather, Chizuo Shimura.
Photographic Memory: The user is able to remember anything they had previously seen or heard with high precision. Was originally the quirk of Tomura's Maternal Grandmother, Mako Shimura.

-Tomura wants to create a world where everyone, heroic or villainous quirk or quirkless at all will be free

-Hound Dog & David Shield are a part of All Might's inner circle (i.e., the people who know about One For All)

-After the Hideout Raid, All Might went to America with Gran Torino, Recovery Girl, Stain, Hound Dog and Tsukauchi after Star and Stripe sent reports of people ending up with their quirks missing

-Due to Tomura being in prison, Nine was found by the Heroes and captured.

-Nine and his crew accidentally killed Katsuma & Mahoro's dad when they tried to capture him

-Ochako Uraraka, Yui Kodai, and Mount Lady are siblings

-Hero Public Safety Commission is very corrupt

-Ministries of Heroism: Main governing body responsible for overseeing and managing the heroes of a continent.

-All Might took Star and Stripe on as an apprentice(He also took Stain on as a sidekick)

-Izuku & Katsuki have twin sisters (So it'll follow the same twin au storyline: Izumi gets a quirk while Izuku doesn't, Inko and Hisashi are Pro Heroes, Hisashi neglects Izuku, Izumi & Bakugou twins bully Izuku in an attempt to make him give up being a hero.)

-All Hero Schools are colleges (So Izuku has 4 years to train)

-All Might brought Gran Torino into Izuku's training

-All Might took Izuku to the US in order to have Star help train Izuku in using OFA

-The Dekusquad is Tsuyu Asui, Mezo Shoji, Fumikage Tokoyami, Neito Monoma, Hitomi Shinsou and Tooru Hagakure

-Monoma swaps places with Sato

-Shinsou replaces Mineta

-Ibara swaps places with Koda

-Nezu is a human with 2 quirks: High Specs and the ability to turn into his chimera form

Ships:

Denki x Ibara

Tsu x Tokoyami

Monona x Shinsou

Tooru x OC

Tomura x Fuyumi

Touya x Female Hawks

I'm going to let you all decide the Izuku ship

Should he have a small harem(3-4, you all pick) or just 1 girl(who?)