Act I | Ch1:The Mistake

10 Years Flashback, Older Izuku as narrator for parts of this chapter(Unless stated otherwise like in this chapter, the first act will be told from 3rd person point of view).

'Are we really doing this?' Fine I guess you all should know how we got to that point in the prologue. But first how about a little backstory about myself.

My name is Izuku MidoriyIa as you all probably know by now. My mother is Inko Midoriya and she's a doctor. My father is Hisashi Midoriya and he left when I was around 2. At the age of 4 I was diagnosed as quirkless due to having an extra pinky toe joint. That didn't stop me from thinking I could be a hero. My best friend Katsuki Bakugo thought the same as well.My mom enrolled me in some martial arts and self defense classes to help me train. 

Of course I had to deal with with my peers bullying me. Though they kept it at a minimum out of fear of getting exploded into giblets by Kacchan if they did. The teachers stopped it for the most part since they didn't want their star student getting arrested for murdering a classmate.

But my life then changed for the better when I was 9. I was heading home from the grocery store when I accidentally walked into a battle. It was All Might fighting a villain who looked like he belonged in a corporate office. All Might was struggling against him. Not only was he strong but the villain could also use multiple quirks. 

Despite my best efforts, the villain noticed me and force All Might take a hit that could've killed me. After he grabbed the villain and punched him into the ground repeatedly. Unfortunately, the hit proved fatal to All Might. He spent his last moments comforting me, reassuring me that it wasn't my fault. He then told me about his quirk [One For All] and passed it onto me before dying. I blacked out afterwards and woke up in a hospital surrounded by my mom, Kacchan, aunt Mitsuki and uncle Masaru, Sir Nighteye, and Gran Torino, who I learned was the man that taught All Might. 

I told them all about what happened while Nighteye and Gran Torino explained what OFA was. I trained under Sir & Gran for the next 9 years. I spent the last 4 years of my training in the US. I also learned that the spirits of the former holders inhabited the quirk (I found it quite funny seeing Mirai sensei nearly have heart attacks when All Might & Nana Shimura appeared as ghosts for the first time. I hadn't told Gran yet though.)

When I reached UA, I got two girlfriends, Ochako Uraraka and Momo Yaoyorozu(though her father seemed to have a strong disliking towards me). I made lots of new friends and enemies. I thought things couldn't get any better. I was right since instead, they got worse. Which brings us to this point-

It all started on a Sunday evening a few weeks into my 2nd year at UA, and I still remember the day like it was yesterday. I had just finished an intense workout session that afternoon, so I walked back to the dorms while dead tired.

Izuku: God I'm so tired! Can't wait to get in bed and snuggle next to my darlings

I muttered to myself, a habit I got rid of due to finding it annoying. I found it weird that neither Ochako or Momo had texted or called me all day. Even weirder was that the teachers and some of my friends were distance themselves from me or treat me with hostility. Even Gran Torino was treating me like I was a villain. I foolishly decided to brush those thoughts aside and not let them bother me. What a mistake that turned out to be. When I entered the dorms, I found that no one was inside. It was weird since there was usually someone in the common room studying or fooling around.

Izuku: Hello, anybody there?

Nobody answered so I just shrugged and walked up the stairs to my room filled with hero merch, especially merch for the teachers of Ultra Academy which I would burn most of if I could go back in time. Once I opened the door to my room I was meet with a punch. Not a punch that would make me blackout but one that was aimed at my stomach. It was so powerful it broke a couple of ribs, took the air right out of my lungs, and caused me to vomit a little bit. I barely had time to catch my breath before a second punch landed on my back and sent me tumbling down the stairs. I tried to get back up, even though my breath was erratic and my vision was blurry.