Act I | Ch8: Bittersweet IzuOcha

Two Days After Joint-Training Battle

Izuku knocked on Ochako's apartment door, nervous, but ready. Soon, the door opened and he got to see Ochako.

She was wearing a deep purple dress and black tights, along with a nice pair of boots. Izuku wore a navy blue button-down shirt and black slacks, along with the gold & silver All Might themed shoes.

And Izuku also wore his All Might themed smiling flu mask, this time with a matching All Might cap complete with hair antennae. Ochako, not to be outdone, was wearing a Miruko themed cap with rabbit ears, and a Thirteen themed flu mask.

The two of them looked at each other for a second, at their nice outfits and their disguising accessories, and the tension broke as they began to giggle, then belly laugh. When they finally recovered, they shook their heads.

Izuku: (Teasing) You look really nice my sweet little Mochi

Ochako: You do, too. Didn't think that Joint-Training session would be anything crazy but here we are.

Izuku: Same here. Well, we'd best get used to that if we want to be in this line of work. It'll be good practice for when we hit the top ten.

Ochako: Maybe you will, I'd be lucky if I get that far

Izuku: Tell me, who used a Canadian Destroyer against Monoma and ended his family line with a kick to the family jewels afterwards?

Ochako: And I ended up puking rainbows and passing out. We're getting off track. Where are we heading, Izu-kun?

Izuku: Achuto Planetarium!

Ochako: Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go!

The actual trip to the planetarium was amazing. Ochako was in her element, and Izuku loved to see it. He remembered seeing her gush over meeting Thirteen and wondering if this was what he looked like to others (the vestiges had confirmed that, yes, it was).

The show itself was breathtaking. Astronomy, like all innovation, had suffered after the Dawn of Quirks, but it wasn't completely stagnant. Even if space exploration had been halted centuries ago, scientists were still working to gain knowledge about the cosmos. And the planetarium showed them all the infinite vastness of the universe.

And it also gave the two Hero students the chance to cuddle in a darkened room, which was always a plus.

When it was over, they left for a nearby French bistro where they enjoyed dinner. 

Izuku: I love you

Ochako didn't know how to react. They were just eating at the restaurant when Izuku just suddenly said those three magical words.

Ochako: Umm Zu-kun, what did you say?

Izuku: I said I love you

Izuku leaned over and kissed his girlfriend on the lips.

After they departed lips, Ochako gained a massive blush.

Ochako: Zu-kun, why would you say that?

Izuku: Because it's true my sweet little Mochi. I love you and Momo. You're so cute, sweet, kind, and caring. 

Izuku took out a black box and passed it to his girlfriend.

Izuku: And I want to spend the rest of my life with you.

Ochako's face was smiled with joy

Ochako: Oh Izuku, yes, a hundred times yes. I'll be with you forever & always. And I'll stay by your side no matter what. I promise

Ochako teared up before putting the ring on her finger and kissing Izuku on the lips.

Real Life

Izuku shook his head, growling as he tried to get rid of that memory. On the TV was a news crew interviewing Ryukyu, Gravattack, and Froppy. Gravattack was talking about how she would always stand by her loved ones and protect them.

Izuku: (Scuffing) Stay by my side forever and always no matter huh? Yeah Right.

Izuku grabbed the remote and turned it to the Battle Fight Night Channel. It was showing the opening day matches of his team against Agnilasa's. Naofumi had used Blizzard to slow down the sword finger lady before trapping her in Shield Prison. Ruby had to fight a man who could shoot a beam of explosive energy from the third-eye tattoo on his forehead (basically combustion bending.)