Chapter 24 Happily ever after !

When the train left Rainbow dash arrived at the wonder bolts academy the highest part. Rainbow dash was sad , nervous and a little happy to finally fulfill her dream.

" You coming ? " Spit fire asked.

" Yeah." Rainbow dash said as she frowned.

" Hey if you really love that girl... Go have her." Spit fire said with a smile.Rainbow gasped and smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Mean while with Flutter shy ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flutter shy flew to the mountains shouting her problems away in a rainy day. It was raining hard but she tried to be in the rain just to shout her problems.

" Good bye Rainbow dash ! " Flutter shy shouted. She sobbed harder.

" I'll miss you..." Flutter shy said she can't continue.

" I'll always miss you too." A voice was heard it sounded like Rainbow dash.

" Oh great Flutter shy your hearing things ! I'm crazy now." Flutter shy said thinking that she's crazy.

" Flutter shy I will chose you instead of my dreams. Because you ARE my dream." The voice continued.

" Flutter shy you are crazy ! You know perfectly well that Rainbow dash is in the academy." Flutter shy said slapping her head.

" Flutter shy you are not crazy." The voice said.

" Oh Flutter shy you are not crazy you only drive me crazy." The voice said. Flutter shy looked back. She was shocked to see... RAINBOW DASH !!!

" R..Rainbow dash ?!?!" Flutter shy said surprisingly.Rainbow dash walked closer and hugged Flutter shy.

" Oh Flutter shy I love you and I will never loose you again." Rainbow dash said as she hugged tighter and crying. Flutter shy hugged her back tightly.

" I love you too Rainbow dash." Flutter shy said. Rainbow dash kissed Flutter shy and another green magic glowed which made the rain stop and the view became beautiful.As they pulled away they saw a rainbow .

" How did you..." Flutter shy asked.

" Spit fire noticed how sad I was for leaving you. So she let me come back and never leave." Rainbow dash said.

" But Rainbow dash... How about your dream ? Your dream of being a wonder bolt ?" Flutter shy asked.

" You know what I don't care ! I love you and I choose you." Rainbow dash said and she placed a hoof around Flutter shy.

They both went back to pony ville. They arrived in the caste where the map was and Pinkie pie was crying . The whole room was almost flooded.

" We all know Rainbow dash has to fulfill her dream." Twilight explained.

" I know that Twilight but I miss her already ! " Pinkie pie cried and sobbed harder.

" She's only been gone for 5 hours ! " Apple jack said.

" I still miss her ! " Pinkie pie said.

" Then why don't you come and see me ? " Rainbow dash said going inside the castle.

" RAINBOW DASH !?!?! " The four ponies said.

" Yeah I figured out that I love you and Flutter shy even more than just fulfilling my dream." Rainbow dash said as a tear dropped from her cheeks.Pinkie pie stopped crying and jumped to hug Rainbow dash.

" You know what this calls for ? A party !!!!!!" Pinkie pie said.

The five laughed as their life was finally alright. After a few days Twilight finally told that she was having a foal.

It took month and Discord used his ex ray vision and found out that it was a mare.

Flutter shy and Rainbow dash got married and adopted a foal. Pinkie and Cheese Sandwich finally realized that they super duper love each other. So they got married too !

As for Apple jack and Spike they too loved each other ! Apple jack was happy. As for spike he loves her too. Rarity got in touch for Fancy pants for months and now they got married too ! What a happy life !

And they lived Happily ever after !

Message to all readers !

I will say my message o the other chapter ok...