Chapter 21 I will do anything for you Rainbow

" My dear I am your wish granter I grant wishes.I am not a fairy god mother I just grant every soul wish. I can raise Rainbow dash from the dead but you have to do something. . " The voice said

"You should go to the go to the Ever free forest to get ingredients for her to be alive again.." The voice continued

" If you got all of them I can use those ingredient s to make her alive again. This journey could be dangerous . You can bring along some friends if you want but they must not know that I'm behind all this.They also musn't know that Rainbow dash will be alive after you've taken the ingredients."

" Yes anything to bring her back this is my chance to repay her everything that she's done for me." Flutter shy said as she looked back at Rainbow dash.

" I love you Rainbow dash and I will do anything for you. " Flutter shy said as she hugged her .

" You are really taking those chances ? If you are really sure there are no take backs." The voice said.

"Yes I will I have to ! " Flutter shy said.

" So here is the list of the things you will need to give me." The voice said when a list magically appeared in front of Flutter shy.

" List of the ingredients." Flutter shy said.

" Number 1 :

Tree sap

Number 2 :

Joke plant.

Oh my this is hard I have to touch it. But I'll do anything for Rainbow dash.

Number 3 :

Garlic.

Oh this will be easy ."

When Flutter shy was done reading she thanked the voice.

" Thank you wish... Where did you go ? " Flutter shy said as she looked around. The voice disappeared.She went outside to see Twilight and Discord.

" Twilight and Discord we are going to the ever free forest ! " Flutter shy said with a smile.

" Are w dreaming Flutter shy can't be that happy ? Right ?Unless she lost her screws ? " Twilight asked.

" Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ! Flutter shy loosing her screws ! Hilarious ! " Discord said laughing in the air.

" Discord ! We have to follow Flutter shy I know she lost it but we have to help her on what she's doing ." Twilight said.

" Fine let's go to the *Gulp* Ever free forest ! " Discord said.