Chapter 16 Pet time !

Flutter shy packed her things Burt packed his things also. After packing they both went out of their rooms .

" I am ready " Flutter Shy And Burt Said together .

They both found themselves outside the room .

" Ready ?" Burt asked .

" I'm ready " Flutter shy said .

" Then Let's go " Burt said .

They both walked to the train station. They sought on their chairs going to Canterlot.When they arrived they walked to Princess Celestia's castle.

"Why hello there ! " Flutter shy said upon seeing the pheonix.

"Oh I missed you very much !" Flutter shy said out loud.

Burt stared at Flutter shy with open mouth .

He couldn't beleive that Flutter shy was so close to the princess that she will let

her pet to the hands of Flutter shy when she is busy.

Princess Celestia walked through the door.

"Ah ! Flutter shy your here and you brought a friend. " Princess Celestia greeted.

" Oh I'm sorry am I not allowed ?" Flutter shy apologized.

" Well of coarse you are allowed ok so here are the list that you will need to do for Philemina ."

Princess Celestia said as she read the paper that she summoned.

Princess Celestia cleared her throat and started to read. She cleared her throat.

" Number one:

Philemina likes her feathers to be tapped softly for her to sleep." Princess

Celestia said as she continued.

"Number two : She likes to see the sunset outside in the balcony" she said and continues.

"Last but not the least she needs to be fed 3 times a day" she said.

"Ok that's about it I have to catch up to other royal duties good luck !" She said as she walked out of the room.

" Ok you heard the princess we have to take good care of Philemina."Flutter shy said with courage.

She placed her hoof on the back of Philemina.

"Oh you adorable little thing ,yes you are yes you are !" Flutter shy said as she made cute faces.

" I am also cute too right ? " Burt suggested.

Flutter shy giggled and said : " oh you come on help me with Philemina to the balcony the last time we called her we where chasing her all around pony ville."