Chapter 11 Bring us closer

Rainbow dash asked Twilight if almost everyday she can call of the mane 6 for a meeting. Well Twilight is a good friend so she said yes .

This happened in the first meeting.

Twilight was there waiting for the others to come in Flutter shy was the first one and said sorry for being too early .

Twilight said...

Oh no Flutter shy it's alright it's actually good for being early ! Twilight said with a smile.

Discord showed up beside Twilight and was surprised to see Flutter shy.

Ahh ! Flutter shy was also surprised .

Oh hi Flutter shy I was just here to check up on my sweet heart please don't get so shocked.

Oh I'm sorry Discord I never new you come here often.

What are you talking about I come here everyday !

Why ?

Uh hello my darling Twilight is here I have to make sure if she's alright !

Twilight blushed . Stop it discord you don't have to brag about me !

Twilight said with a smile .

Well my dear get used to it I want to do it !

Flutter shy smiled a bit . Oh I'm so happy for you two !

Flutter shy said smiling at the 2 couples.

Rainbow dash came in next. When Flutter shy saw her , her smile disappeared.

Discord said to Rainbow dash.

Oh great you made Flutter shy's smile disappeared !

It's ok Discord ! Flutter shy said with a sad teary face . It's not her fault we just need to be here ...

Rainbow dash can't seem to express her feelings to her face Rainbow dash's face is half sad half happy.

sad because looking at Flutter shy made her remember her past with her.

Happy because she gets to see her again.

Mean while in the library where ponies can get in ( Yes ponies can get in because their library in the past was destroyed by Tirek )

You silly foal thinking you can read if you forgot to bring you glasses ! Now what are we supposed to stay here doing nothing ! Your a stupid little foal !!!

Oh my ! Flutter shy said.

Why does the mother have to scold the child why didn't they just go home and get the glasses !

She doesn't have to scold the child in public .

Rainbow dash said :

Well you know what ?The mother should scold the foal but let her have a chance to explain why !

Flutter shy added :

Yes a chance to... She stopped and remembered that she didn't let Rainbow dash have a chance to explain.

She felt guilty again to remember the past .

Oh look guys Pinkie and Rarity's here !

Hi guys what's the meeting for ? Is it for a party. or....

Pinkie your question will be answered later.

Darling is this a good or bad news ?

Uh half good half bad because there are 2 news.