Chapter 20 My last words

" No Rainbow rest your voice. " Flutter shy suggested.

" No I will continue this. " Rainbow dash said.

" Remember when we where little fillies ? I always defended your honor because I love you. And defending you was all I can think of to show you that.Flutter shy I felt like an angel that fell from heaven when you answered me. I thought it will be forever . But now I know it will now be..."

Rainbow said and stopped .

* Cough *

" Flutter shy... * Cough * Flutter shy I never said the reason why I was late on our last date... It was like this... After class Spit fire needs me to practice. I practiced but not the entire time you where waiting for me.

One student said that you where a weakling and you can't fly that's why your not in the academy.But I defended you again I said that you where not attending the academy because you where busy here and you don't want to be a wonder bolt.

They challenged you to a raceby telling me. I said no I will take you place and race them. I tried to beat them and I did but it took me a while. I beat them on that race. But when I beat them they just got mad and planned to hurt you.

You know that I will always protect you and I won't let anything hurt you. So when I said them to stop they just hurt me. I got a bruise. " Rainbow dash said showing up her bruise.

" I defended you. After that I walked to the flower shop just to get you flowers but when I arrived at the restaurant I saw that you're not there anymore. And... You know the rest." Rainbow dash said as she rested and her heart heat heated slower.

" Rainbow dash ! Rainbow dash ! " Flutter shy said as she started to sob.

" Rainbow dash I loved you too I was foolish to break up with you. What was I thinking to breaking up with you. I shouldn't have why did I ! " Flutter shy said while sobbing.

" Flutter shy my last word for you are... I love you forever. " Rainbow dash said as her heart stopped beating.

" Rainbow dash ? Rainbow dash ! " Flutter shy said.

" Rainbow dash no ! No !!! " Flutter shy said .

" I love you too ! " Flutter shy said.

Twilight and Discord tried to stop Chrysalis with their magic. While Flutter shy was with Rainbow dash.

" You will never win Chrysalis ! " Twilight said with anger.

" Even if you have your power you don't have love that comes with it ! " Chrysalis said.

" Love... That's it Love ! " Twilight said.

" Discord come here now ! " Twilight said as Discord flew to her.