Early the next morning Sirius calls to give us an update, "There's werewolves in the warehouse. I even overheard some death eaters talking about more coming due to the article posted in the Prophet."

"Any idea why they need werewolves yet?" I ask as I gently pour the explosive potion into a few vials. "No, nothing on that yet. I just hope I'll hear something about that before we head home. What have you been up to love?"

"I made bombs. I don't know if it works and I'd hate to ruin my lawn by testing it out, but the basic idea is you throw the vial and when it cracks, the potion will explode. The vial is thin so it's easy to crack if you throw it hard enough and there's a smaller vial inside the bigger one. That's important because what's in the small vial is what makes the potion in the bigger one explode."

"Please be careful love, I'd hate it if something happened to you because of a potion accident." I cork the vials and pick up my phone, "I'll be sure to be extra careful, just for you. I can't wait for you to get home." I can hear his smile through the phone, "I can't wait to be back home with you."

We talked for a bit longer before he had to go since it was his turn for lookout and James' turn for a break. Between Lily, Alice, and I, we made 100 bomb vials and 50 healing and pepper up potions before we finally called it a night.

Throughout the week Lily and I got calls from James and Sirius but they had no new updates for us besides there being over fifty werewolves locked in the warehouse that haven't been fed. Remus received mail from the ministry demanding that he surrender or he'll be killed on sight if they had to look for him, which sent him on a brief spiral until Sirius called him to calm down once he heard.

Regulus went out in disguise once he was healed to update us on public opinion and eavesdrop on death eaters that couldn't shut their mouth in public. Most of the public didn't care for the werewolves and even helped the ministry hunt them all down, but none of the death eaters had any clue as to why they were being collected. Their lord still hasn't spilt the beans.

It was the end of the week and the boys were due back home in an hour and a half when I received a call. Everyone including the older Potters were seated in the living room and I put the phone on speaker. "We finally have some news on what's going on! Someone the high ranking death eaters refer to as him is using the werewolves as an experiment to make them violent and completely lose control to the wolf inside. They start the first batch of testing next week when the potions are completed."

James then continues, "we heard them say it was a way to control the werewolf population in the entire UK. If they make werewolves violent then the ministry will have reason to put any and all werewolves down for good." Everyone goes silent and Remus starts to panic. "No no no no no. No no NO! This can't be happening. This can't be happening."

"Remus, it's going to be alright."

"NO THE BLOODY HELL IT WON'T JAMES. HOW CAN IT BE ALRIGHT IF THEY ARE GOING TO KILL ME? THEY'LL PROBABLY MAKE ME KILL ALL OF YOU." He shook his hands and paced the entire room as he took in and released deep breaths. Lily and Alice went to his side and helped him calm down by distracting him from the issue. "We're heading back now. We'll stop by Dumbledore's office to give him the update then head over. We just wanted to tell you all first just in case."

"Thank you boys. I love you." The line is silent for a second before Sirius replies. "I love you too." The line disconnected and we all sat in silence waiting for them to return.

They arrived an hour later with smiles on their faces and gave us all hugs. Sirius pulls me into a kiss and holds me close. "So they are turning the human parts of werewolves off?" Sirius and James look at Regulus confused. "What are you talking about mate?" Everyone then frowns and we make the boys take a seat. "You called us about your mission an hour ago."