Introduction

Hey guys. This is a book where I'm going to be posting my art, as you've probably figured out from the title. A few warnings before I begin:

This book WILL contain gore. I draw it pretty much 90% of the time.

This book MAY contain swearing. Though hey, I'm sure you're all used to that by now.

This book WILL contain spoilers for Awoken. I suggest you get caught up on the story before viewing the drawings in here.

This book WILL NOT contain criticism. Do not criticize my art, unless I've specifically asked for it. Any comments like this will be deleted, or possibly back-sassed to. I can be very sassy.

This book... MAY... Possibly... Contain... Ship... Art... *cries* There may be a point when I give in to the shippers and post something related to it... Any comments that I find offensive or unnecessary on these(*cough*debates about gender*cough*) will be deleted or back-sassed to.

This book WILL NOT contain NSFW/smut/anything sexually inappropriate, because I am extremely uncomfortable around that stuff ahaha... You don't have to worry about me posting any of that.

All art and ideas in this book are mine unless otherwise stated. If I find any of my drawings or ideas posted on here or other sites without permission or credit, I will first nicely ask you to take them down, and if they still are not, I will contact the site support team. I do NOT tolerate art theft AT ALL.

Anyways, I think that's about it. I hope you enjoy!