CHAPTER 4

♧Chapter 4♧
Catherine

We can't escape darkness even if we try to-it will be always part of us and we have our own way of how to handle it. Its either we'll let it consume us or keep chasing the light even just a small glint-a small hope, just to make us remember that there is still more in life.

Hope is a non-ending tunnel. It is the most cruel thing to hold on.

That small hope is what's torturing us the most, because the moment you let go of that hope is the time that you finally free yourself from suffering.

It is the time when you finally stop waiting for someone to see your pains and the time when you start trusting no one but yourself.

I already gave up that hope a long time ago, but what pains me the most is that I have to let it go in the most traumatic and painful way. When I finally stop chasing that light all I can see is the frightening darkness that surrounded me, and I learned to embrace that darkness.

I let that darkness swallowed me and left me in a life full of Vengeance and hatred.

Hope? it is just an illusion to keep you sane from this cruel world.

Despair was once filled with hope, and hate was once love before it turns into something you couldn't even imagine.

Love turns into hatred when the heart didn't receive the love it deserves. The difference between love and hate is paper thin. Hate is link to our personal history in which comes from our past love that got shattered and broken.

The beautiful silver haired little girl let out a whimper while her father was dragging her like a rag doll to a dark filty dungeon.

"Noo! Daddy please it hurt!"

The man didn't even bat an eyes as he stare at the crying little girl after throwing her onto the dirty hard ground.

"I didn't do it, I beg you to believe me." The little girl stared up at him with a pleading eyes.

"You were drivin by your jealousy that you left your sister in that dangerous wood." The man grumbled and stared at her with hatred

"I didn't, I tried to stop her but she won't listen. I was going to go back to look for help but you are already looking for her."

"Excuses! Just admit that you want her gone so you can get all of my attention. You are just like your mother. A selfish and greedy women."

"Please don't speak of her like that. My mother loves you so much and she is never selfish nor greedy.

The man scoffed. "She is, and you are just like her." He said and turn his back, leaving the crying little girl in that cold, dark, filty dungeon.

Pleading, screaming, and crying

"Lady Catherine." Gideon's monotone voice snapped me back to earth

Muntik na. Muntik na naman akong malunod sa mga nakaraang pilit kong kinakalimutan. Napagtanto ko na hindi naman pala talaga tayo tuluyang nakakalimot. Na kahit ilang taon pa ang lumipas ay mananatili parin ang mga marka nang ating nakaraan. Marka na paulit-ulit na magpapaalala sa'tin nang mga dinanas nating sakit at paghihirap

We never really heal and we never move on, the distance and time makes us believe that we did but it is just there, waiting to be notice again.

"Gideon, Do they deserve my wrath?"