CHAPTER 3

♤Chapter 3♤
Catherine

Love

I don't know the real meaning of that nor I know why people are so desperate to have that because for me Love is a stupid word that put illusions on people's mind. Love is cruel, painful and something that is not worth any risk. Hindi ko maintindihan kung bakit may mga tao na handang ibigay ang lahat para sa tinatawag nilang pagmamahal.

Love makes you do things na hindi mo alam na magagawa mo. Isa itong lason na until-unting kakalat sa buong sistema mo and turn you into a complete different version of yourself. A person who is willing to do anything just to have that love and I swear that I will never become someone who is willing to throw herself and be crazy over love.

Tumigil ang sinasakyan naming karwahe kasabay nang pagbaba ng isang Knight na naatasang bantayan kami. Inalalayaan ako nito sa pagbaba ng karwahe kasunod ang walang kaemo-emosyong pagmumukha ni Gideon.

What I saw infront of us is a huge gold and green castle of Zirconia Academy.

"Let's meet the head Mistress first."

Malayo pa ang nilakad naman bago kami nakarating sa harap ng isang nakasaradong pinto. It was a wooden slide door, sa itaas ng pinto ay may naka ukit na HM' s Office.

The Captain of the Knights was the one who knock on the door. We heard a clicking sound and the opening of the wooden slide door. The Captain announced our arrival before signaling us to get inside.

When we both get inside the office we heard a loud thud. The door automatically close nagkatinginan kami ni Gideon.

"How brave." A mocking voice said, pareho kaming napatingin sa pinanggagalingan ng nakakairitang boses.

We saw is a women in her mid-twenties standing infront of the open glass window of her office. She is wearing a beautiful red dress and her wavy brown hair was swaying behind her back because of the fresh air coming from the open window.

I must say the women is truly beautiful, I put on a very fake smile and walk closer to her. How rude, ni hindi man lang lumingon para batiin ang mga bisita niya.

Zirconians are suppose to be nice? Mukhang nagkamali ako.

"Not as brave as someone who place her office at the top of the castle." Smirk play on my lips. "Does it make you feel superior watching those stupid..ents from the top?"

"Oh my dear Catherine, you haven't change a bit have you?" Lumingon ito sa'kin. Now I can clearly see her ocean green eyes that resemble mine, She look at me with a fake gentle smile on her lips.

"I can say the same to you, my dear aunt." I said sweetly, I almost vomit because of how fake I sound.

Matagal itong tumitig sa'kin. "What brings you here. Have you forgotten? Slytharian are not allowed to cross the boarder to any of the four kingdom."

"Of course I didn't but you should've put a stronger barrier." I look at her mockingly, "It wasn't our fault that the barrier isn't strong enough to stop us."

Tumalim ang tingin nito sa'kin bago lumipat ang tingin kay Gideon. "Don't be too full of yourself, Catherine. Luck isn't at your side." Tumalikod ito sa'min at tinanaw ang mga estudyante sa ibaba. "The only reason why the barrier was weakened was because of the attack that happened a week ago."

Kumunot ang noo ko."Attack?"

"Yes. They are still investigating about that." She snickers. "My dear nephew, If I were you, I will leave now. The council will arrest you once they found out that you escape the prison of Slytharian."