I just sighed and walked back into the bedroom where I quickly got my clothing. Then I headed back into the bathroom and quickly got changed. Once I was also ready we headed together into the living room. "Good morning guys!" Wilbur said as we entered the room. They all changed short looks before they were looking at us with raised eyebrows, and a smirk on their faces. I could feel my face heat up almost instantly. "Good morning, how did you guys sleep? Together? In one bed?" Joe asked as his smirk started to grow. All of this was kind of embarrassing for me. I really hoped they wouldn't mind us being together. "Yeah about that... let's just say y/n and I are a couple now" Wilbur said as he started to scratch his neck. I just stood there, blushing and spinning my ring. "Well, we've already guessed. I'm happy for you two though, you fit perfectly together" Joe answered with a smile.

"Yeah you two are great for each other" Ash said as he smiled as well. Mark followed them and told us too, that we were great for each other. I was really surprised by their reaction. I don't know what I was expecting but not this. "Thank you, this means kind of a lot to me. You are too kind" I said. "What do you mean? This is just normal, and I really think you are great for each other" Joe reassured me. I smiled. "Okay so... what are you doing now?" I asked as I sat down after a while of silence. "I guess we are continuing with music?" Wilbur asked once he had sat down as well. "Yeah I'd say so too" Mark agreed. They all quickly grabbed their instruments and started playing. I firstly just listened to them, before I got my phone after a while and started to look through some social media pages.

<><><>

"That's perfect! I already have an idea for lyrics, let me just go outside for a while, yeah?" Wilbur said excitedly. I smiled as I looked up from my phone. "Okay, yeah sure no hurry" Mark said. "y/n? Will you join me?" he asked. I looked at him, slightly confused. "Uh, yeah sure" I said anyways and placed my phone into my pocket as I stood up. Wilbur just lay his guitar on the couch and quickly walked into his bedroom. As he came back he had his laptop with him. "You ready?" I asked with a smile. He nodded and smiled as well "Yep" We walked outside and sat down on the meadow. The weather was great today. It was really sunny, and not too cold. Actually very pleasant.

"Why did you want me to be with you?" I asked as he opened his laptop and started it. He looked up to me with a smile on his lips. "Because you're great company and you are good at writing lyrics" he said before he kissed me. I was surprised by his sudden move but kissed him back. It felt like heaven. His lips felt so soft against mine, that I never wanted it to end. "You are really cute when you're flustered, Love" he whispered as he parted us again. "I- I- Wilbur! Just start writing, I thought you already have ideas?" I said, trying to overplay that I was, indeed, actually flustered. "Yeah okay, I will. Okay hear me out, what do you think about this?" he started.

I just listened to his ideas. I actually liked all of them. They sounded nice, were easy and were stuck in my mind within seconds. Everything you want for a good song. I also told him some of my ideas. I didn't know if I actually did have good ideas or if he was just telling me that, but I did know that it was a lot of fun. I never could write songs on my own, but with Wilbur it seemed to be so easy.

<><><>

"WE GOT IT!" Will yelled excitedly as we walked back inside the house. After just about 20 minutes Wilbur and I, or more just Will, wrote a complete song. "We should record it!" he continued. "Wait, you are for real?" Joe asked as he looked up from his phone. "Yeah, it was easy, Wilbur had a lot of ideas from the beginning, and I could help a bit as well" I answered with a smile. "Great! Okay then let's go" Mark said and started to prepare everything so Wilbur could record the pre-vocals. I just sat down onto the sofa, watching the group doing their work. I still didn't understand a lot from all of this, but it was fun watching nonetheless. After a while I got my phone out of my pocket and started to record them. It would be fun to watch it in a while. I hoped to spend some more time with these people. At first I never would've thought I would like them so much, but now, it was awesome.