22: Monday

y/n:

I was woken up by my alarm clock the next morning at 8am. I was still very tired, so I lay in bed for a few minutes more, before I finally got my phone and started to look through some social media pages. After a few minutes I decided to stand up. I was a bit more motivated to work than normally. The reason was probably because I knew it was, hopefully, the last day where I even had to work in this job. Somehow that was just the best motivation I could possibly have, as weird as it sounds. I quickly walked over into the bathroom to get ready. Once I was, I headed back into my room to get dressed. I decided on something comfortable, but still pretty. I tried to be as quick as possible, since I hoped to get ready early, so I could start with packing my things already today. I didn't want Wilbur to have a lot to do. Once I was dressed and fully ready, I started to get all of my things. It wasn't much, so I was ready within less than ten minutes. Afterwards I walked out and started to walk to the office.

<><><>

I just needed ten minutes for the way to the office. Once I had arrived I quickly walked in and got to my office room, where I opened the window and started my pc. I didn't have to write much more. It was just the end, which was not a lot, nor hard to write. After that the text would finally be finished. I would just have to read through a few times to make sure I didn't make any mistakes, respectively to correct any mistakes I made. I smiled as I noticed that I probably would be done with all of this within like two hours. I would be done early. Not only that this job would be over then, I could also start with packing my things then. Everything seemed to fit perfectly. A bit too perfect, in fact. I've never got ready on time with my essays, so why now, even though I missed so much time?

I just hoped that nothing would get in between and pushed all the bad thoughts aside for a while. They wouldn't help me anyways. I would have to work. That would be much more important. I took some deep breaths in and out and opened my text. There it was. Right in front of me and nearly ready. Everything that was still missing were a few sentences. It felt kind of unreal to finish this. I worked on this for so long. Well, it wasn't that long, but it felt like a long time. To finish this was just not real for me. It feels like I could work on this for ever, but no, it was nearly over. Not like this was a bad thing or something. It was great. I smiled and started writing.

How I already thought before it was not much and I was done with it after only 15 to probably 30 minutes. Then I could already start with the correcting. I didn't wait too long and just started. Now I was motivated and I didn't know how much motivation would be left in a few minutes. I read through it one time, then a second time, a third time. I didn't like it. I really thought it was an awful text, but I always thought like that about my own texts. I've never been a fan of them. While I'm writing the texts I like them, and I think that they are good. But once I take a short break in writing, and start again after the break, I hate it. Every single word. But I guess that's normal. I just had to correct the things that were wrong, or the things that I really, really hate. I probably would be able write the whole text new, but I didn't have time for that, and also no motivation.

(A/N: this is actually how I feel about my own texts lmao, somehow I don't have it with this story though hahaha)

<><><>

After one and a half ours I was ready with correcting the text. I think I read my text now at least 50 times, and with every time I was reading it, I hated it a bit more. But now I was finally ready. I just had to send it to my employer and I would be done. Then it was all over. The best thing was that I didn't even had to call him. I could send an e-mail. Even better, I had to send an e-mail. I quickly did it. I wrote an e-mail and send my text over to him. I leaned back in my chair and stared at the ceiling, with a huge smile over my face. Done. I was done. My text was ready and I sent it away to my employer.