20: Saturday

<>Long chapter incoming<>

Tw: sexual assault, self-harm

<><><><><><><><><><>

y/n:

A light knock on the door woke me up the next morning. I quickly sat up and stretched. "Come in!" I said and Wilbur opened the door. He just smiled at me what made me smile as well. "Sorry, did I woke you up?" he asked. A small chuckle escaped me as I nodded "Yeah, you did. How late is it though?" "It's already 12.30pm, that's why I wanted to check on you" "Oh... well thank you then" He just nodded and walked out again. I quickly stood up and raised the shutters, before I put on my jeans from yesterday. I kept on the tshirt from Will though. Then I finally walked out into the living room, where Wilbur sat on the couch. I sat next to him and got on my phone. I just checked a few social media pages as Wilbur suddenly broke the long silence between us. "y/n?" he asked what made me look over to him. "Mhm?" I just hummed as response. "I wanted to stream later, would you like to come with me? It's not a stream with someone else. I just thought that it probably would be nice since you probably also wanted to start streaming, right?"

A smile appeared on my face as I nodded "Yeah I love that idea. Probably it'll give some more experience before I start with it. I really hope it works out for me and that I can make money with it. I- I don't want to go back to my current job" "And you won't have to. I'll help you with streaming and support you wherever I can, alright?" he said softly. I nodded "Okay, I appreciate that a lot" He smiled "Okay, we will have to go to the office later then. But like, today's evening, how does that sound to you?" "Sounds good. Oh and I have to call someone because of my door" I said and sighed as I leaned my head back so I was facing the ceiling. "I can call someone, don't worry about it" Wilbur suddenly said. I looked over to him, surprised. Would he actually do that for me? Why would someone be this nice? It's like he would do everything for me. And in fact, he actually kind of did. I just couldn't figure out why.

"W- what? Would you really?" I asked, still looking at him. "Yeah of course, I know how much you hate it to talk to strangers. I'll take care of that" he responded with a lovely smile. "T- thank you" I said and leaned in for hug. He doesn't have to do all of these things, but he still does. That can only mean that he actually likes me, right? There is no way that someone would do this without liking someone. I liked that thought. I was now completely sure he wouldn't leave me. Not necessarily. I had doubts at the beginning, if I could trust him, if he was joking with me and he actually doesn't like me at all. But now I knew that he was nice, caring, supporting, just perfect. Like, how could someone actually be this perfect? I knew that he would do his best to try and help me with my problems.

I buried my face in the crook of his neck. I didn't want to part from him. And surprisingly he seemed to not want it neither. He didn't say anything, and didn't do anything except that he hugged me back. I just stayed like this. Everything seemed so nice in this moment, that I never wanted it to stop. And it didn't. We stayed for a while like this. No one talked, nor moved. Everything I heard was his breathing and his heartbeat.

<><><>

I still sat on the couch while Wilbur was in the kitchen, talking to someone that could open my door, on the phone. I was just a bit on my phone, watching Tik Toks and stuff like that. It was now already 3pm and we did nothing today. We just sat a bit around, doing stuff on our phones while we talked a bit. It was calming and I was actually grateful for a day where I could just relax a bit.  For my surprise I didn't even felt guilty for doing nothing, as I normally did. "Okay, you have to go to your house at 5.30pm. There will be a man who can open your door, are you fine with that?" Will asked as he walked over to me. I nodded and smiled "Yeah, thank you again so so much"