6: Saturday

y/n:

I woke up by the sun shining into my room again, but I just turned around because I knew it was Saturday and I had no specific time where I had to stand up. So I lay in bed for about 15 minutes longer, before I got my phone from my bedside table. It was already 11am, what made me remember that I was in bed kinda late last night. Then I remembered why. I was together with Will. I smiled as I thought about the day. I let the whole day run through my head again. It was a very nice memory. Probably I also had the chance to see Wilbur more often from now on. He was streaming a lot and I still remembered where he did it. It was on Twitch. I quickly opened the play store on my phone and installed the app. When I opened the app I was a bit confused for a second and I didn't really know what I was supposed to do. I just typed Wilbur into the searching bar and his account instantly appeared.

I followed his account and closed the app again. Shortly after that Sky opened the door of my room. "Y/n? Are you awake?" they asked and looked carefully into my room. I sat up and nod "Yeah I am, what's up?" I asked. "I just wanted to know if you want anything for breakfast?" they asked and opened the door now completely. I was just about to say no when I remembered that I didn't eat anything yesterday, nor the day before that. Actually I haven't eaten the last five days, what made me realize that I probably should eat something now. "Uh, yes. But not much, I'm not really hungry" I answered them. They nod "That's good" I smiled and they giggled a bit. Then they walked out and closed the door behind them. I also stood up and got some sweatpants and a top out of my closet. I quickly got changed and headed then over into the bathroom.

<><><>

"What are you doing today?" I asked as we sat at the kitchen table, eating breakfast. "Some of my friends from college asked me to hang out with them today" they replied and drank something from their coffee. I nod "Okay, when are you going?" "Uh, I'm leaving in an hour already. We planned going to the pier so we want to have some time there. What are you doing?" they asked back, what made me shrug "Probably I will work today a bit. I promise just a bit. But I didn't worked much yesterday. I spent the most time with Wilbur" I explained and smiled as the memory's flashed through my head again. "You like him. Also tell me about it, I didn't even asked yet. How was it?" they asked. They were really interested in this thing, I noticed.

"Alright, so that all happened just because my water was empty and I..."

<><><>

Once I had finished they seemed to be surprised. "You really didn't work yesterday? And spent the day with another person? A man? You didn't know before?" they asked whereupon I nod. "Yeah... it was... nice" I replied with a small smile. "He really makes you feel good, right?" they asked and smiled softly, what caused my cheeks to get red "Yeah probably... it's really weird. I don't really know this guy, but he still makes me feel good" "y/n that's... nevermind. We talked a lot so I'm gonna get ready, alright?" they asked. "Yeah sure, I'm gonna clean the kitchen" I answered and smiled. "You're much happier y/n, that's for sure. I think that's good. This man helps you"

"Alright don't read too much into this" I said and stood up with a giggle. I got all the cutlery and walked over to the sink with it. Sky didn't say anything and just walked out of the room in silent. I looked at them leaving the room. Then I turned to the cutlery. I sighed and turned the water on. I quickly did the dishes and took care of the rest of the kitchen, before I walked over into the living room, sitting down on the couch. I scrolled a bit through my Instagram until Sky entered the room again. "Alright, I gotta go. I'm not sure when I will come back yet, but I will text you, alright?" "Yeah sure don't worry. See you later, or tomorrow" I replied and looked back at my phone.

I just heard how the door fell into it's lock and finally, I was alone. I scrolled some more through Instagram until I noticed that Wilbur could be there too. I wanted to check it so I quickly typed his name into the search bar. His account appeared immediately. I followed his account and looked then at his pictures. I felt weird to look at these pictures but I really wanted to. I wanted to look at him.

<><><>

After a while where I just stayed on my phone I decided to work a bit. I quickly headed over into my bedroom where I sat at my desk, and turned my computer on. I then opened my article and didn't wait that long until I already started writing. Even though I was at home and I normally had problems working at home since I was distracted very easily, it worked surprisingly good. I worked for nearly two hours straight, without getting distracted by anything. But after a while I couldn't concentrate really good anymore, so I took a little a break. I went over into the kitchen and got some water. While I stood in the kitchen, drinking my water, I put out my phone to check if Sky had messaged me anything. However, I din't even get to it because I got a message form Twitch that Wilbur Soot was live.

I clicked on the notification and his stream appeared on my screen. At first I didn't get what he was doing, but I actually didn't even care. I was just looking at him. I felt weird to look at him this way but I couldn't stop. I just looked him into his eyes. Now I could. I could look at him and didn't had to stop because he could not notice. I just wanted to stare at him, as long as I could. It was addicting. While I was still watching his stream I headed over into my bedroom again. I didn't continue with my work but lay down onto my bed. I placed my phone next to me and continued watching his stream.

<><><>

He streamed for about two and a half hours and I watched it completely until he finished. It was already 5pm as he was done, what made me feel bad since I did nearly nothing that day. I also tried to write on my essay again, but it didn't really work . I was with my mind somewhere else. I always thought about Wilbur. I thought about yesterday and everything, but not my work. I came to the conclusion that I won't work anymore today. I just walked over into the living room and turned the tv on, before I started to search for something I could watch. Once I had found something, I already started it. I needed to distract me from him. From Wilbur. I didn't want to think about him that much. Once he was in my mind, I wasn't able to get rid of him. I wanted to, but it just didn't work.

I also ordered some food since otherwise I would forget it. Then I tried to concentrate on the movie that I picked. I wanted to get rid of every other thought I had. I wanted to forget him. I wanted just a few minutes without him. It was hard, but after a while it eventually worked.

<><><>

After the movie was over I watched another one. It was already 11.45pm and Sky wasn't home yet, so I decided to text them and go to bed, once I would get and answer from them. For my luck they texted me back pretty quickly, saying that they would stay at a friends house, though I was pretty sure that whoever they were staying at, was not just a friend. However I stood up and headed into the bathroom, where I started to brush my teeth when my look fell on my hands again. My wounds started to heal and they didn't look that bad anymore, what made me feel a bit better. It looked like it was getting better. While I finished brushing my teeth I also checked the other fingers. They all looked fine. When I was ready with brushing my teeth, I tried to get all of my hair out of my face, since it was annoying as fuck. After I was ready in the bathroom, I walked over into my bedroom. I lay in bed and started to watch some YouTube videos. I was really tired and after a while, I fell asleep.

<><><><><><><><><><>

(1511 words)

Next chapter, a bit shorter. I hope you still enjoyed reading it:D Have a wonderful morning/day/night and don't forget to eat and drink something:]

- Luma