28: Sunday

y/n:

When I woke up the next morning I noticed quickly that I didn't lay on the sofa anymore, but in my bed, under my covers. I started to blush a little when I realized what has to have happened last night. Wilbur carried me into my room once again. I didn't know why he was always doing it, but I thought it was really nice from him. I just turned around in my bed and saw my phone laying on my nightstand. I quickly got it and checked the time. It was already 10.30am, so I quickly got up. I thought about changing my clothes into something different, until I realized I fell asleep yesterday in my comfortable clothing, so I didn't even need to. So I just put the shutters up and headed into the living room, where I saw Wilbur sitting on the couch already. I just sat down next to him, still a bit tired since I've just woken up.

"Good morning sleepyhead" he said as he looked at me with a smile. "Good morning. Thank you for carrying me into my room, yesterday. I probably shouldn't have fallen asleep" I said. "It's no problem. It's okay when you're tired. You can't just stop yourself from falling asleep" he replied with a shrug. I smiled as I got my phone again and opened Twitter. I was immediately confronted with a lot fanart. Fanart of me. Fanart of me and my, friends, I guess, and just a lot things about my first stream in general. I was happy since it seemed like a lot people liked it. "Your stream went well huh?" Wilbur asked. "Yeah! There are so many people who seemed to like it!" I said happily. He also smiled. "That's great. Will you stream today again?" "I think so. I mean I'll have to take a two week break already, so I probably should stream" I said with a few giggles. "Probably yeah. Well, my followers are used to me not streaming for a while. Let that never get a habit" he said.

"I won't. However, I still have a question about tomorrow" I said. "Okay, what is it?" he asked, looking over to me again. "When are we leaving? More in the morning, or later?" "I think our boat goes off at 10am, not sure though. I can text Ash if you want me to" he said. I just nodded, so he got his phone and seemed to be texting someone. "Okay, so what will you do today?" Wilbur asked once he laid his phone next to him. I shrugged with a sigh, since I had no idea. "Probably packing a bit if we are actually leaving that 'early'" I said. He nodded "Yeah, I guess I will pack too. Probably I could also already think about some lyrics" he said. "You're writing the lyrics alone?" I asked, a bit surprised by the new information. "Well, a bit yes, and a bit no... I like to write songs a lot so we decided I will concentrate a bit more on that than the others. They still help me though. You could also help me if you have nothing else to do" he half asked, half offered.

"I- I don't think I should help you writing songs. I have no clue how to do it, and I'm not even a part of your band" I said. "I can teach you. Come on, at least we have something to do then" he said. I giggled a bit. "Okay fine. I just don't want to do anything wrong" I replied. "What could you possibly do wrong at that? Even if you just give me some company it's fine. You don't have to help me with the lyrics if you don't want to" he said, making me feel a bit better. I nodded "Okay, yeah we will see how it goes" I said and let out a chuckle. He seemed to be happy about my answer and stood up to go upstairs. He came back just a few seconds later, but he had now his Laptop with him.

<><><>

"Okay, that should be enough for one day. It's already pretty late" Wilbur said after a while of just sitting around. We stopped writing the lyrics about ten minutes ago, since were both, or more just Wilbur tired of it. "Okay, you did a great job Wilbur. I like the lyrics you're writing. Especially the ones for Model Buses. You had a really great idea there" I said and laughed. "Well, thank you. But also thank you for helping me. You also had a lot good ideas" he said once he had stopped laughing along with me. "Do you think so?" I asked, whereupon he nodded. "Then thank you" I said and smiled. He also smiled back at me, as we just hold eye contact. I didn't feel like looking away, even though it was kind of weird.