Chapter 4: Still. Not. Bitten.

Start from the beginning

You scan your area and figure out that it's a storage room of some sort. You look to your left to see a door, which voices could be heard from.

Y/N: "I should probably meet up with Clementine before I investigate any further..."

- A Bit Later -

Y/N finds Clementine at the steps of the cabin they had agreed on.

Y/N: "Hey, what'd you find?" Clementine pulls out a small bandage and a juice box.

Y/N gives her a quizzical look.

Clementine: "I got it from Alvin, he opened the window."

Y/N smiles. "He's a good guy." Clementine nods. "What'd you find?" She questions.

Y/N: "Come on, I'll show you."

Y/N takes the girl to the trapdoor, and the two enter the house, shutting the trap door behind them.

Clementine: "Nice find, Y/N."

Y/N nods. "So, now we just need a needle and some disinfectant," Y/N mentions as he slowly opens the storage room door.

Y/N: "It's clear, let's move."

Y/N quickly leaves the room and head's upstairs, Clementine right behind him. The two come across a slightly open bathroom door, which they enter.

Y/N: "There's gotta be a needle or disinfectant here somewhere..." Y/N explains as he glances around.

Clementine: "Check the medicine cabinet."

Y/N obliges and comes across a needle resting in a pin cushion, which he quickly snags.

Clementine: "Perfect, let's go-!"

Clementine was about to open the bathroom door, but stops when she hears something.

???: "That man sometimes, I swear!" A woman is heard on the other side, her voice getting closer to the bathroom.

Y/N and Clementine bolt to the linen closet to hide, hastily closing the door behind them.

Rebecca enters the bathroom and drinks some water from the sink.

Rebecca: "Damn it... Just need to have this baby and... Oh, god... Let it be okay and... Let it be his."

Rebecca takes a deep breath and exits the bathroom.

The two kids depart from the linen closet, the both of them sharing confused looks.

Clementine: "What-?"

Y/N: "Let's worry about it later."

The children slowly open the bathroom door and sneak out. And, in search of a disinfectant, they open a bedroom door but lock eyes with the young girl from earlier, Sarah.

Clementine puts her fingers to her lips, giving a sign to the girl to be quiet.

Y/N closes the door behind them, leaving the three of them in the room.