5. NOT HER FAULT

Sarang knocked on the door several times before it opened, there was Jake Kim who smiled warmly welcoming the two of them, "how are you?" he hugged Sarang briefly, "I'm fine, where's Lineman?"

"Come in first." Jake said before move aside to let her in.

Afterwards Jake close the door behind them and turn to face her. "Lineman left, but why are you pale, are you sick?" asked Jake in pure curiosity while notice Sarang's pale face.

The girl just shrugs nonchalantly while looking at Jake. Then Samuel sigh in annoyance when he glanced at the girl briefly before replies to Jake's question. "We met one of the baekho workers earlier - she really can't calm down, huh?" Samuel Seo glanced at Sarang who looks didn't really care, because she just scoff at Samuel.

As usual Jake only can sigh and rubbing his temple frustration before looking at the girl. "Ji Sarang, go to the front mini market, see if Lineman is okay? He's been gone for a while..." Hearing that, Sarang immediately left the small boarding house, making Jake sigh again.

"I'm glad she managed to help you, and her behavior is like that, easily get panic, what about Johan?" Hearing that Samuel was silent, "... I don't know either, it seems like Eugene take him to workers." Samuel said before continue. "And... Bigdeal?"

hearing that from Samuel making Jake's face turn sour, he stare down his clenched fists for a brief moment before- "We've been scattered and I don't know the where abouts of the others, some have been caught and some have managed to escape, Bigdeal is now a fugitive, it turns out that Eugene had planned this, Damn that as*hole!"

...

Meanwhile

"Jake said why is it taking so long?" The familiar voice making Lineman turned around, his face softened when he found Sarang.

Sarang smile and open her arms, of course she asked for a hug, "Are you okay?" She asked in pure curiosity and Lineman only gave her a brief hug, "of course, you're all fine too, right?" Hearing that, Sarang nodded slowly.

Lineman nodded as well, "I just left, Jake hyung  lied to you, help me choose cooking utensils for a while."

Sarang looks around, "oh how does a mini market sell cooking utensils like this? I thought it only sells food and soft drinks as usual..."

After finishing buying the things they needed.

With a curious face Lineman pointing to the frying pan. "Why did you buy a frying pan?" Lineman asked while Sarang looked at the frying pan in her hand, she just shrug simply before replies "I don't know, I think this will be needed, let's go home, those 2 people seem hungry, let me help you cook."

The two of them walked back to the boarding house, not long after arriving, Sarang was suspicious, "Are there other occupants? Do you know whose car this is?" Sarang asked Lineman who also didn't know.

~~~

"I also thought a little about Johan Seong fate, Eugene no one knows what's in that bastard  head..."

BRAK!

"Don't move, where's that bitch!" The door was suddenly kicked open, Jake and Samuel who thought it was Sarang and Lineman were not. "Shit, is she the one Sarang is referring to?" Samuel again met the woman who tried to take him to workers, "You know her?" whispered Jake.

"Put down your weapon, whose 'her' are you referring to?" they could not directly fight the woman because she had a firearm.

"The asshole who took him ran away, the bastard who nearly killed me! Where is she?!" Jake and Samuel looked at each other again, not wanting to make the woman suspicious because behind her were Sarang and Lineman, "why are both of you-"

But before she can react- THUD!

Shin Sera's head was get hit with a frying pan hard enough to make a loud enough sound. Lineman, who saw Sarang wanting to hit Sera again, he quickly held her back, "Okay, enough she's passed out.." Lineman said holding her down.

Samuel folded his arms at this sight, He can see how dumb this girl is, making him smirking slightly, he sigh and stare down at Sarang with that scoff smile. "Enough little one, surely you planning to kill her." Samuel said with slight amusement in his tone while looking at Sarang who simply glared at him.

Jake took the firearm and kept it in a safe place.

"What are we doing with her?" asked Samuel, "tie her, Lineman find anything that can tie it." Jake's orders.

While Lineman try to find something useful he glance at Sarang who nudge his arm with that smug smile while hold the frying pan proudly. "I told you this is useful right?" Sarang said looking at Lineman who don't know what's really going on inside her head.

~~~

Sera was unconscious for a hour.

"Why hit her so hard?" asked Jake as he devoured the food served, "then? If i hit her slowly, she'll shoots one of us, her head voice was loud enough, does this aunt have an empty brain?" said Sarang busy with her and Lineman's homemade food.

"She'll hear, lower your voice.." said Jake quietly before continue devouring his food, then some noises can be heard. "Ah... my head.." those who were eating turned their eyes to Sera who finally realized except for Sarang who had her back Facing Sera.

"hey, show your damn face! you be my target now! Can't you hear me b*tch?!"

Sarang is still busy with her food, Jake grabbed her hand "wait in the car, we will catch up with you soon." Jake ordered before let go, "don't let her see your face, go." Jake said again, and she immediately do what he said, Sera struggle to break free- "HEY!! WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING!"

"How long are you going to chase after me baekho?" Samuel approached the woman, "Are you dumb? Until you surrender, of course, we have been embarrassed by that kid for failing to carry out the mission she has become Baekho's target now, I won't let her go this easily, let me go!"

Jake stare down at the woman in annoyance before sit up. "Don't chase her, she's just carrying out my orders she didn't do anything wrong." Jake put on his jacket again, Sera stare at the three of them in annoyance. "I don't care, what's clear is that she has embarrassed us, where are you going to? let me go!" She said once again.

"Do it yourself." Samuel and the others left Sera there alone.