3. WHO IS SHE?

The baekho workers were silent, not daring to look at Tom Lee, Mr. Kim, Han Sanghee, Kim Yeongchul and Shin Sera.

"This is the first time Baekho has failed mission, who is he?" asked Tom to Shin Sera rubbing her head which still hurts, "I haven't had a chance to see her face, for sure she's a girl."

"Can't you fight her back?" Tom asked again, "how do I do it? she suddenly attacked me and immediately hit my head many times until I fainted, I would almost die if they didn't quickly take me to the hospital!" Sera said annoyed.

"That's right, you can't see how the wound on her head was made by that mysterious girl," explained Sanghee, "meaning he's not an ordinary person who can make Baekho fail a mission, this is our first time failing, this embarrasses me."

Tom Lee left Baekho's office for workers to tell Eugene.

"You really didn't see her face?" asked Sanghee, hearing that Sera got even more irritated, "I told you, I really didn't get to see her face! What's clear is that she's not a fighter and this kid is deliberately making me unconscious, she doesn't want to take much time, it's not only baekho who is embarrassed, me. Shin Sera is also embarrassed, I will find that kid ASAP."

Those who were there were busy with their own thoughts, and the same 1 question. Who exactly is she?

~~~

Soon Samuel woke up and couldn't move, his body was bound like this and his hands were handcuffed, "let go of me!" Hearing that, Sarang came back into the room, "shut up, it's already night and you can disturb the neighbors, before I let go, listen to me first, can you be quiet for a moment?"

There was no answer from Samuel Seo, "I'm just doing my job to help you hide from workers and Baekho who I believe are still looking for you, the worst thing if you still want to get out of my house is. That you're caught by Baekho and then handed over to a crazy person with Those glasses, it's good if you get killed right away, but... are you sure he'll just let you die peacefully after betraying him?"

Samuel seemed to think for a moment. "It's certain that you were made to suffer before you died, and you thought what would have happened to you if I didn't come on time? You didn't even know that aunt was a baekho member, of course your fate is worse, we don't know how many baekho members out there..."

Sarang let go of the rope and handcuffs, "It's up to you now, I have done the job Jake Kim gave me well and conveyed the message, you have any plans now?" asked Sarang, while Samuel rubbed his sore wrist.

"... What happened to Bigdeal?" Sarang turns on the television and shows the news that has been broadcast on many television stations since earlier.

"Right now, i only now about Lineman and Jake, the rest i don't know, some are still wanted and some have been caught." Sarang turns off her television.

No more questions that come out, "you better get some rest and sorry about earlier." Sarang left the boy.

~~~

"Hyung, have you told Sarang not to worry too much, we know her so well, she's easily worried to the point of getting sick just because she thinks about unimportant things."

Jake again reached for his cellphone, "You're right, but where's your cellphone?" asked Jake, "looks like it was destroyed during the escape earlier."

...

Sarang reaches for her vibrating cellphone and turns out to be a short message from Jake, "don't worry too much, I know you haven't slept yet, Sarang get some rest. You have worked hard, we don't know the fate of the others and we can only hope that they are fine, and for those caught, I hope they won't be treated roughly by the officers there, they're all good kids. Sarang rest, if you want, come here tomorrow so you can calm down."

Sarang smiled a little reading it then put her cellphone back, "how can I sleep peacefully? When others don't know what their fate will be, I don't even know you guys are at war with workers, sorry I'm really a useless bigdeal..." Sarang looks at the moon that shines brightly.

"I hope all of you are fine, sorry for being useless..."