Life Or Death

TW: This whole story is a trigger warning if I'm being honest, but this chapter has graphic descriptions of NON-CON/RAPE

Daryl didn't trust these men as far as he could throw em, that much he knew. They had a camp set up not too far from where they had found Daryl, but it was far enough they had to set up in the woods overnight. Daryl thought about taking a watch and slipping away when they were all sleeping, but it was obvious Joe didn't trust him enough because when Daryl offered, he was told to sit tight and rest up.

In the morning, Daryl took off for a hunt, and after a confrontation with Len, they were back on their way to their camp, leaving Daryl with the ass end of a rabbit.

When they reached the old mechanics shop, it was evident they had been here a while set up in this shitty little shop as everyone had a car they were set up in.

Daryl got settled in a corner of the small shop and got to skin his rabbit before Joe made his way over to him. "Daryl," the man stated, getting his attention with a smirk on his face. "Now, I need to know you're one of us if we're all gonna be travelin' together. Even if it is for a short time." Daryl didn't answer, just looked at the man waiting for him to continue.

"You seem to know the rules pretty well around here, as they are pretty simple. Claim what's yours." Daryl grunted, signaling that he had gotten caught up that far from his confrontation earlier. "There's one thing we don't claim around here. We share. Come with me." The man gestured for Daryl to follow as he made his way to a back office. Daryl got up and followed the man, keeping a watchful eye on him the entire time.

"You know Daryl these days good pussy is hard to come by. I know you lost yours just a few days ago." Daryl furrowed his brows. Even if he had felt that way about Beth that was such a crude way to talk about women, again this conversation was reminding him a lot of Merle. "Because pussy is so hard to come by these days, we share." He stated with a smirk with his hand on the doorknob. Daryl furrowed his brows not liking where this was going.

In almost happened in slow motion as Joe turned the handle and pushed open the door. There on the dimly lit floor of the office tied up to a heavy metal desk was a naked woman, long brown hair, starting to mat underneath her, bruises littering her body and face. She was blindfolded and gagged, she seemed to be sleeping as she was unfazed when the door opened. Daryl stood there taking her in for a minute, grimacing at the state of her, not wanting to believe what these men were doing to her. What Joe wanted him to do to her.

"What the fuck is this man?!" Daryl asked as the anger boiled inside him. "Nice ain't she. We came across this little Philly a few weeks ago, saved her ass from a couple of dead ones. Figured she could give up a little ass as a thank you."

She started to stir as the men talked. "You're one of us right? At least for now." Joe closed the gap between the him and the woman and ripped her blindfold off, her big dark brown eyes trying to adjust to the light. Her face was dirty and Daryl could see the lines on her face where the tears had washed away the dirt. He made eye contact with her, concerned and disgusted with it all.

Joe crouched down in front of her and Daryl was torn between leaving and staying to protect the girl from Joe and his fucked up intentions with her. He clenched his jaw as he watched Joe reach out and grasp her chin with his hand. The woman struggled at first but quickly submitted to him, she seemed tired and looked like she hadn't eaten in days. Even after being kept by these men for weeks she still managed to glare Joe down as he gave her a sickly grin.