Set Your Heart Ablaze

Song is Hymn for the Weekend by Coldplay.
I have never written Demon Slayer content before, so I hope I get all the details right! Please enjoy this story!

I saw this gem on YouTube and had to share it! 😂😂😂
Kyojuro's POV
I was in so much pain. I could feel every inch of the arm that Akaza had torn off, that was stuck in my abdomen. Ironically, it was the only thing keeping me alive right now, as it was stopping the blood flow.
Young Tanjiro was yelling at the fleeing Upper Moon, declaring that I was the true victor of our battle. If he kept on like that, his wounds would reopen. That would be a true tragedy.
I gave a gentle smile.
"Don't work yourself up like that," I said gently.
A still sobbing Tanjiro turned to me in slight surprise.
"You would reopen your wound, and that would be very bad. You dying, my young Kamado, would truly spell my defeat."
Tanjiro stepped towards me.
"Mr. Rengoku..." he said in despair.

"Come here, lad. Let us speak one last time."

I could barely speak as it is. I needed to say what I had to say, before it was too late.
Tanjiro slowly rose and walked over to me, plopping down on his knees.
It was then that I began to tell him what I had remembered when I had been put to sleep by Lower Moon One.

"When I was dreaming of the past...there was something I remembered," I began. "My old residence...you should go pay it a visit. There are notes left by the previous Flame Hashira there. I recall my father used to read them often. But I'm afraid I don't know their contents myself."

As I spoke, the sun continued to rise, until it finally overcame the shadow of the train. The arm keeping me from bleeding out began to turn to dust. Although the pain increased with every breath, I had to keep going.

"Within these notes... you may find the dance you mentioned. The Hinokami Kagura."

Once the arm completely melted, Tanjiro could keep his peace no longer.

"Please! Mr. Rengoku...enough of that! Just think about yourself now. Can you heal up with a breathing technique?"

Although he wasn't quite sobbing at the moment, tears were still coming down his face, and his tone was full of desperation and despair.
I couldn't lie. Lying would only bring more despair.

"No," I said simply. "Very soon I'll be dead."

Tanjiro let out a terrified and horrified gasp.

"Before that happens, I need you to hear me out."

Tanjiro still had a look of horror and terror, but he seemed to accept my request, as he refrained from speaking.
It was getting even harder to force the words out. But I needed for my last words to be passed along.

"I have a younger brother named Senjuro. Please tell him to follow his heart, and walk down the path he feels is right."

Even the seemingly-tough young boar was upset. He stood next to me, his arms, which still held his swords, were shaking.