23

Wonwoo smiled lightly as he walked into his house and shut the door behind him. "How did it go?" Jun asked, once he noticed how the younger had finally came home. "How long have you been sitting in the dark for?" Wonwoo asked, instead of answering the question. "Since like an hour ago while Jeonghan and Seungcheol went to sleep." The younger nodded before sitting next to his best friend and giving him a small smile.

"Mingyu asked me to be his boyfriend." Wonwoo told the older who was surprised as he watched the younger blush deeply. "Wait! Really?" Jun asked, as he then saw Jeonghan step out of his and Seungcheol's room. "Were you even asleep?" Jun asked the older who just chuckled and shook his head.

"Sometimes it's hard to sleep when Cheol snores." Jeonghan told them before sitting next to his brothers. "Did the date go well?" He asked Wonwoo who smiled and nodded as he then explained to his brother what he told Jun. "I'm happy for you Won. You should always be happy like this." Jeonghan told him, smiling before hugging his brother who hugged back.

Jun joined them, making the two laugh as the Chinese male basically jumped on them. Soon Jun had went to bed as he was extremely tired and also had his date with Minghao tomorrow. Before Wonwoo could go to bed, he looked at Jeonghan and smiled again. "I'm glad you have Cheol in your life. He makes you really happy." He told him, leaving to go upstairs while Jeonghan smiled at the words his brother said.

The older went to his room and giggled as he saw his fiancé look at him. "He fully accepts you Cheol." Jeonghan told the older who smiled and pulled his lover on the bed carefully. "Wonwoo also officially has a boyfriend." He told Seungcheol who immediately sat up making the younger laugh.

The morning had came and Wonwoo yelped as he saw Seungcheol stand right above him. "Hyung!" He yelled making the older laugh as he moved away. "You've had a smile throughout twenty minutes I was in here." Seungcheol told him, watching as the younger groaned before turning away.

"Hannie! Cheol hyung is being weird!" Wonwoo called out, making the older laugh as he started tickling the younger who just squirmed around. Jeonghan came into the room and smiled as he watched his two favorite people fool around. "Cheollie that's enough." He told his fiancé who stopped and moved away from the younger.

Jeonghan then told both boys to come down to eat. Wonwoo grabbed his glasses and phone before getting up and going downstairs. "Are we celebrating Christmas here or with Halmeoni?" Seokmin asked, as he came down with his twin brother. "I don't know, Halmeoni hasn't said anything yet." Jeonghan told him, feeding Chan as he was trying to make a mess earlier.

"Appa!" Chan yelled as he then pushed the fork away and giggled as he wanted to be carried. Jeonghan put the fork down and picked up Chan who wrapped his arms around him. "I still need to buy presents." Wonwoo told his family, as he took his plate from Jun who had placed food on it. "I thought you bought them all?" Seungcheol said in confusion as he sat down at the table.

The black-haired boy shook his hair as he then jumped when his brother wrapped his arm around his shoulders. "I still need to buy for Soonyoung, Seyngkwan, and Mingyu." Wonwoo told him before pushing his brother away and joining his brother in law at the table. "Are you two finally dating?" Seokmin asked, as he was the only one who didn't know.

"Yep." Wonwoo answered as he stuffed his face into the food. Seokmin looked at him in shocked, before looking at his oldest brother who just laughed. "Welp, lost fifty bucks against Hao now." Seokmin muttered as he then sat across from his twin brother and sighed before stuffing food up his mouth.

Wonwoo yelped as Seungcheol had dragged him out the house. "This isn't fair!" He whined, trying to release the grip that the older had on his hand. "We're going to the store and that's final." The older said, watching as the younger finally gave up struggling and entered the car. Jeonghan giggled on the side as he watched his fiancé and brother interact.