5

School was over and Mingyu was walking to his car with Minghao "I feel bad for Wonwoo." Mingyu nodded in agreement.

"We'll be going to Min's house." Minghao nodded, and also because his luggage was in Mingyu's car.

Once they got in the car, Minghao thought of something "If you've had a crush on Wonwoo since eighth grade why haven't you asked him out yet?" He asked, since Mingyu actually had the longest crush.

"He's Seokmin's brother, and I don't wanna make anything awkward." Minghao shook his head as he looked out the window.

Kim Mingyu the schools jock has a crush on the schools nerd. They went to the same middle school and that's where he met the twins along with Minghao, but Wonwoo never really talked to them as they were always surround by others.

If Wonwoo even tried to talk to them, especially his own brother students would push him away and tell him not to talk to them. Ever since then Wonwoo would just talk to his three friends at the time since Jun hadn't transferred at the time.

"I think Min knows, he just won't say anything." Minghao said, as he pulled out his phone to text someone.

After a couple of minutes, Mingyu had arrived at the twin's house "I like Min's brother, he's nice." Minghao said as he got out.

Once they were let inside the house by Jeonghan, the two boys saw a lot of clothes on the couch "Sorry about that, I haven't finished doing the laundry."

Seokmin came downstairs and noticed his friends "Where's Vernon?" He asked confused "He said he'll drive there since he still has to pack." Seokmin nodded.

"Shit." Jeonghan mumbled as he grabbed his phone "Jisoo is also coming with us, since he's joining us this year."

Soon enough Wonwoo came downstairs with Jun "What?" Jeonghan asked them "We need to remove that bed frame from Wonwoo." Jun said as he pointed at Wonwoo's hand. It was bleeding.

"God dammit." Jeonghan said, before taking Wonwoo to the restroom. Jun then looked at Seokmin and his friends.

He smiled at them before looking at Minghao's clothes "I like your outfit." He said before going upstairs to go finish something. Both Mingyu and Seokmin looked at him and started teasing.

Soon they saw Wonwoo running out the restroom, and going upstairs "What happened?" Seokmin asked "Little bitch sprayed water at me."

"We leave tonight, once Cheol comes back from work so Seokmin have your luggage prepared." Seokmin nodded.

Soon enough Jeonghan heard a cry "I'll be back." He said before going to his room.

Seokmin then looked at his friends "Make yourselves at home, I need to bring my luggage down." They nodded and saw Seokmin going upstairs.

The two boys decided to sit on the couch, and wait for Seokmin "Holy shit." Jun said as he ran downstairs with Wonwoo chasing him "Dude give me back my phone." Wonwoo said as tried to grab Jun.

"Nah." Wonwoo sighed before giving up "Why is your password complicated?" Jun asked handing it back "Because at the time I wrote something random." Wonwoo said as he finally took his phone back.

Before one of them spoke, they heard a voice "Wonwoo can I talk to you?" Minghao asked, and Wonwoo nodded.

"We can go to my room, Jun stay out." He said as he motioned for Minghao to follow him upstairs "Bitch." Jun mumbled before sitting on the couch "You good?" Mingyu asked as he looked up from his phone.

"Yeah, just tired." Mingyu nodded "Same, but hooray freedom from school." Jun laughed and nodded.

Jun then looked at Mingyu "You have a crush on Wonwoo." He blurted out "How did you know?" Mingyu asked in shocked on how Jun knew that.