11

Tigger Warning: mention of sexual harassment and violence
__________________________________

Mingyu sighed as he tried to clean up his room, "Mingyu!" His mother called out from the kitchen. "Yes?" He said leaving his room and going up to his mother.

"Why the hell are you failing your algebra class?" She asked while looking at her. "Probably because I'm having a difficult time?" Mingyu said as he looked at his mother in confusion. Mrs Kim wasn't impressed as she looked up.

She shook her head and pressed her lips in a thin line, "You better somehow raise that grade, because if you don't then, how do you want to take over your fathers company?" She asked him looking at her son.

"Hell your sister does better and she's three grades below." Mingyu took a deep breath before looking at his mother in the eyes, "She's barely in high school and I'm graduating this year, so please stop criticizing me for everything because you're just putting all this pressure and I don't like it." He said before grabbing something to drink.

"I'll ask Seokmin's brother to tutor me, but please just stop." He told her before leaving the kitchen and going back to his room to text Seokmin.

Happy Virus

Me
Hey Seok

Happy Virus
?
If you're asking me for answers for algebra then you got the wrong person-
i copy off Wonwoo's work-

Me
Ofc you do
But I was going to say
can you ask Won if he can tutor me for algebra?
My mom is getting angry that i'm not passing the class

Happy Virus
Oh sure-
Gimme a sec

Me
Okay

Happy Virus
He said he will do it
under one condition

Me
That is?

Happy Virus
Btw the one condition is mine-
He doesn't want anything from you-
anyways-
tell all those guys to leave wonwoo alone
he's uncomfortable and i don't like that the fact he's getting attention for a damn picture

Me
Yeah I'll do that
I've been trying but Wonwoo and his comebacks are entertaining-

Happy Virus
Yes yes

When the next day at school, Mingyu sighed as he looked at his grade in algebra. "You good?" Wonwoo asked sitting next to him in the class. "I have a forty nine in this class." Mingyu said as he stared at the paper in front of him.

Wonwoo looked over and noticed the mistakes, "You switched up the formula." He said pointing out the mistake, "Instead of adding the exponents, you've multiply them." Wonwoo said and showed Mingyu on how to do the problem.

"You've mixed up the problems a lot, but it's alright as the teacher didn't exactly explain it well." Mingyu nodded before grabbing his journal. "Can I have your number for when I do my homework and so you can check it?" Wonwoo nodded and wrote his number down.