No More Causing Trouble

Start from the beginning

"Is he following through with therapy?" He asks me.

"Yes, He is." I reply back.

"And anger managment?" He asks.

He got kicked out

"They haven't scheduled another class for him yet." I semi lie.

"Alcohol Annoymonous?" He continues.

"He doesn't abuse alcohol, Tony. He can't even get drunk." I say to him.

"I know about the stock he keeps of asgardian liqiuor, Holly." He says again with the first name.

Crap

"I dumped them out." I assure him.

"All of it, or only the ones you know of?" He asks with an arch eyebrow.

The ones i know of

Dammit Bucky

You promised

"Is he still usi- But i cut him off.

"No that was only one time, I swear on my life, Tony." I quickly interject. He gives me a slow nod.

"Alright, you're free to go, Sinclair." Tony says as he sits down. I turn to leave but Steve speaks up.

"Wait how did it go with train- But i cut him off, not wanting to bring up my failure of 6 times.

"Horrible

"Horrible... Like always." I mumble the last part as i continue to walk out. Not wanting to hear cheerful comments.

Wanda reaches for my hand but i shake my head in protest. I need to go and try to talk some sense to my boyfriend for the millionth time.

Wanda is the closest I'm here with. She's my best friend. She was very comforting when i first came here. She's been by my side ever since. And i've been by her side and been there for her when she feels sad about her brother.

I was about to step into the elevator but i hear someone calling my name.

"Holly wait up!" Steve catches up to me.

"I'm trying Steve but it's no use. It's been months and i can't seem to figure it out." I sigh as i lower my head.

"You will, just give it time." He advices me. I step into the elevator and i press the button for the floor Me and Bucky are in.