Info about the character's

Warnings

Mentions of abuse, rape, self harm, homophobia, swearing, suicide, and neglect. If any of these trigger you in anyway I'd advise you to not read it but if you are like me and read it anyway please do it safely. I really don't want to the cause someone hurting or ending themselves. So if you are feeling depressed or want your life to end now or are hurting yourself on purpose please I beg of you to go find help or even talk to someone. Weather who you talk to is someone online or someone in person just talk to someone.

Characters Names:

#1 Dominic Michael Lyons

#2 Noah Norman Raven

#3 Elijah Quinn West

#4 Mason Hunter Gray

#5 Luna Rose Carter

#6 Ivy Phoenix Beam

#7 Jade Artemis Spades

#8 Viper Draco Mintz

#9 Brooklynn Hugo Malibu

#10 Harley Evan Quinn

Pronouns: 

#1 She/They/He: Genderfluid: Prefers He/they, Trans FTM

#2 He/Him

#3 They/Them: Biologically male

#4 He/Him

#5 He/They

#6 They/Them, Trans FTM

#7 She/Her

#8 She/Him Genderfluid but likes these the most

#9 She/Her

#10 She/Her

Little, Pet, Care Giver, Neutral and Age Both Big and Little:

#1 Little.  Big age:19   Little age: 1-4

#2 Little.   Big age: 19   Little age: 3

#3 Little.   Big age: 19   Little age: 4-6

#4 CG  Age: 20

#5 CG   Age: 20

#6 Little.    Big age: 20   Little age: 1-2 

#7 CG   Age: 21

#8 CG   Age: 21

#9 CG   Age: 22

#10 Little.  Big age: 20    Little age: 3-5

Little's and who there CG/CG's:

#4 and #5 are the CG's for #1, #2, and #3.

#7 is the CG of #6

#8 and #9 are the CG's for #10

Little bit of Info on some of the character's:

#1 only had an eyepatch and a stitched up bear from their old family.

#1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 are all dating.

#7 and 6 are dating.

#8, 9 and 10 are all dating.

Update on 5/14/23

Height's, hair, and eyes.

#1's height~ 5'3", Hair~ short light in the back dark in the middle and white for the bangs over his left eye. Color changing eyes, right eye is mostly blue while the left is mostly green. 

#2's height~ 5'8", Hair~ short black. Eyes~ dark brown eyes. 

#3's height~ 6'0", Hair~ short flaming orange. Eyes~ Bright green eyes. 

#4's height~ 6'9", Hair~ short blonde. Eyes~ hazel.

#5's height~ 6'4", Hair~ short brown. Eyes~ green to blue. Color changing.

#6's height~ 5'7", Hair~ Ginger to pink medium length. Eyes~ green eyes.

#7's height~ 6'3", Hair~ Medium purple and blue. Eyes~ brown.

#8's height~ 5'9", Hair~ short green. Eyes~ amber.

#9's height~ 7'0", Hair~ long brown to pink. Eyes~ blue.

#10's height~ 5'0",~ Hair~ red and blue split shoulder length. Eyes~ hazel.

(Hey, Demonic_Nightmare here. I was inspired by a writer on here called..... wait I have to find the name real quick....LittleBoyBlue2007 I had read there book called Darling and fell in love with the consept of the story line. So thank you LittleBoyBlue2007 for the idea. I also want to thank atheistbisexual for commenting on one of my first stories called The Camp. So thank both of you guys and Let's go one too the story.)

((Update A/N))( I updated this the day after my birth day and with a damaged wrist so yay.)