action! 🍬 hrts4ynjn

WRITTEN BY: hrts4ynjn

SONG: Love O'Clock (Oh My Girl)

Every minute      every hour
네게 닿고                       싶은 맘
Every      second     숨 차오를
만큼           달려가고          있어

🍬

– KANG TAEHYUN –

"Welcome to the set, Taehyun!" Several different voices sounded, giving a warm welcome to the main actor. He nodded to them and waved as he headed to a room in the school to get ready. Various lights and cameras were being set up in the library, and directors and producers discussing the layout.

"Hey, Eunji!" Taehyun greeted his makeup artist, sitting down on the elevated chair that was set in the classroom. Grey curtains were put up on the windows and portable mirrors with circular lightbulbs outlining them sat against a wall. Assorted makeup products are laid on the tables. Varying pale colors of foundation and concealer were in a small organized makeup bin.

Taehyun fidgeted with the armrests while conversing with Eunji about his number of exotic pets while she set her area up. The sliding doors to the classroom slammed open as a staff member rushed in, a large suitcase behind her. "I am so sorry I'm late-!". The mystery woman was out of breath, bent over, and clutching her knees. "It's alright. You can set your area up, Jia!" Eunji pointed to the opposite side of the classroom. Jia nodded and slightly bowed to her older, heading over to the portable mirror that had nothing on its desk.

Taehyun waved over at Eunji, staring at Jia. She had medium-length hair and soft dimples on either side of her face. Her eyes were cat-shaped and small moles decorated her nose, cheeks, and chin. Her eyes were a gorgeous brown color, almost like pools of chocolate in the sun. "So eager for me to do your makeup, huh?" Eunji brought over a few brushes and set them down in front of him. "No, who's the new girl?" He pointed at Jia who was plugging a curling iron into the wall. "She's the new hairstylist. Director Yun said she was good." She shrugged and set a few palates on the desk. "Time to do your makeup!"

Eunji spread a thin base on Taehyun's face and concealed his under eyes. "A little eyeshadow to give you a highschool aged look-" She took the flat eye makeup brush off his eyelids and set it back down. "Keep your eyes closed, I still need to do setting spray.." Taehyun slightly opened his eyes to look out at the girl in front of him. "I SAID CLOSED!" She brought the bottle close to his face, her lips pursed and her cheeks puffed out.