Conclusion ...

The story starts from all going to the concert.... and abhi and manjiri were guilty of their actions.... They were shocked that sia whom they considered as their princess and as neil's daughter was not and she was born as a ivf baby.... And also that the one of the baby who were thought to be dead and miscarried were alive and that abhimanyu and akshu baby is alive but he was not his anymore neither akshu nor ved... Both of them abhimanyu had lost .... His akshu had moved on... And also there is a lookalike of neil...abhimanyu had lost him too.... In one day he lost all his relationship. ... While he was thinking all these , he got a call that aarohi birla committed suicide by falling off the bridge and a baby had been rescued from the site and the baby is critical

Hearing the news he was emotionless but he wanted to save the baby .... So he informed manjiri and went to the hospital....and also manjiri also went to house as she thought what will she do in concert ...

Here in concert mahima was having ved and shefali was feeding shivu his milk and ved was playing with harsh and parth.... Abhinav was discussing something with pihu and aarav and akshu was getting ready...

Aarav- bhabhi are u ok ??? I mean the things that happened in the last few days .... Are u okay ??

Ak- I am okay aaru .... I need to face these things someday .... Let it be these.... Dont worry I am fine.... U, abhi , pihu and my baby ved .... And my birla family is there na....I will be fine.... Now we will focus on the concert... Do u remember the song which we are going to perform...

Aarav-haan bhabhi ... And one more thing I am gonna propose pihu for marriage today ... Pls hlp me bhabhi....she is ur sister na.... Pls help me ...

Ak- haan okay okay.... But pls take care ... She is not like me.... If she gets angry , she will beat u ...

Aarav- kya ?? U didnt tell me this before...

Ak- I just pranked u ....she is such a good soul ... Pls take care of her ... Okay...

Aarav- haan ok ok.... Now shall we go and perform.... Or else that impatient husband of urs will kill me for talking with u for this long...

Ak-haan I know that .... But now he is speaking to ur would be wife ... So u can talk to me ....

They both got ready for the concert .... And all the birla family were cheering for the concert .......

Shefali- come on akshu .... mera rockstar...

Shivu- rockstar chachi.......oooooo...

Ak- aree mera bacha ....... chachi will perform well .....dont worry..

Shivu- ok chachi.....

And then akshu and aarav went to the stage and rocked the concert and shivu thoroughly enjoyed the performance....

Harsh was on tears seeing his daughter and son in the stage....

Mahima was also proud of akshu..

Manjiri who had come to the concert also felt very proud but she realised that its too late....

AFTER 3 YEARS:

Ak- ved beta pls na mumma ke liye....eat this betu....papa is in the hospital na... pls ved..

Ved- no mumma ... dadda come then eating...

Ak- ok then i will not allow u to play with shivu ... He has a holiday tomorrow....also ur nishi bua is coming...

Ved- ok mumma i will eat but tomorrow play with bhaiya ...

Ak- ok now come and eat...

Akshu made ved eat and the calling bell rang ... she went and saw that it was abhinav...she smiled and was about to hug him but suddenly she closed her mouth and weird expression she ran to the washroom and puked everything...Abhinav helped her in freshening up and then he took her to the room while ved was with aarav who was putting him to sleep...

Abhinav- akshu kya hua jaan...u seem to be weak and just now u vomitted... wait let me call pihu and ask her to check u ...

Abhinav called pihu who came there in 15 minutes and also aarav was in the room feeding food to akshu along with abhinav....Pihu checked akshu and both the brothers were hell nervous as to what happened to akshu...After checking Pihu came to the brothers...

Abhinav- Pihu what happened to jaan ?

Aarav- haan baby what happened to bhabhi ??

Pihu- nothing happened....dont worry...she is completely fine...and this is common during this time.... abhinav bhaiyaa .... u have to take care of di because she is pregnant.....

Abhinav- kya ?? Akshu is pregnant...

Pihu- haan bhai I am going to be a chachi once again....

Aarav- wow ... then i am going to become a chachu again..... and my ved is gonna become big brother ..... Congratulations bhaiya ....

Pihu- haan bhai congrats .... now u go and  see bhabhi and i will prepare some soup for di and sweets to celebrate .....

Abhinav - pihu .... call mahima aunty and tell the news ..... she will be very excited to hear the news .... and also parth bhaiya , shefali bhabhi and papa .... 

Pihu- haan bhai ....

Abhinav went inside the room and saw Akshu was going to wake up .... he rushed beside her as she was going to hurt her hand in the table ....

Abhinav- akshu princess be carefull .... now u are not alone because my choti princess is inside u ... so u have to be very careful.... 

Ak- what ??

An- haan akshu "WE ARE PREGNANT" .... our little angel is going to come in our lives and ur dream of having a beti is gonna come true .... u see we will raise her like a rajkumari in this world ....

Abhinav and Akshu hugged each other for some time and their lips met for a passionate kiss ...

After some time they went down and the whole birla family was waiting downstairs Except Abhimanyu who had gone to settle in London with his adopted daughter SIA and manjiri had gone on a pilgrimage trip seeking forgiveness for the sins she had done ...

They celebrated Akshu's pregnancy and the family took care of Akshu as the birlas had missed the chance to take care of her during ved time ...... and she was pampered like a princess ...

AFTER 9 MONTHS she gave birth to a beautiful girl baby and she was named ABHEERA....

She was Abhinav and Akshara's ABHEERA KASHYAP.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although i started writing this story in support of Akshnav , i dont like that pair ..... i gave an ending to this story .... no more akshnav stories in my account .... 

Bye 

Nandhu