Happiness everywhere...

Hi readers, though i told that i will update only on tuesday but i am free so i am updating this....

totally fed up with the show ...

 when seeing roohi with abhimanyu and abhir with abhinav makes me go crazy...

i am sure roohi will be like aarohi...there is no diubt in that ..

but what about abhir ... now after knowing the truth roohi will start her emotional drama like aarohi...

also abhinav and abhir's relationship is very cute ...they both are inseparable...seeing their relationship, i want to do "THU THU THU"

ok lets go inside the story..
-------------------------------------------------------------

As they wer setting the dishes on the table, they heard a honking sound...
Mah- nishta, shefali they have come...shefali bring the aarti thaal..
she- ok mummy u go , i'll bring the aarti thaal...
Mah- haan... nishu come ...They came outside and saw all standing there, and ved was in abhinav's arms...
Nish- akshu bhabhi...(hugging her) i missed u bhabhi..i missed u...u know without u and neil bhaiya i was not myself.. i didnt feel like living here ..so i used to spend more time in college...i missed u and neil bhaiya but not now because u and aarav bhaiya is here....
Aarav- haan nishu dont worry akshu bhabhi had told a lot about u and ur brother ... i dont know if i will be like him but i will try to be...okay nishu...hip hip
Nish- hooray !!
Aarav- that's my nishu..
Akshu- maa now that aarav and nishu reunited , they forget their bhabhi, its okay ... u take the aarti..we will go inside..
Nish- no bhabhi i will not leave u... i missed u and when mumma told about the baby, i was very happy that i have become a bua and we will do lots of masti...
Akshu- haan baba..ved will also be very happy to play with his bua...
Mah- but for that, u have to stand in a line...see me, ur papa, shefali, parth and harsh are standing here..so wait ...
Nish- maa this is not fair...i want to hold him in my arms...abhinav bhaiya give ved to me...
Ak- nhi baba abhi nhi .. mumma will take aarti of us and then i will give him to u...an we will not disturb the baby and bua moment...
Nish- haan mumma...aarti utaro pls...jaldi...

Then mahima took the aarti of akshu, aarav, abhinav, and arnav and welcomed like a new bride being welcomed into the house after the marriage ....

After the grihapravesh, mahima took all of them to the dining table and akshu was surprised to see all of her favourites on the table...

Ak- mumma these all are my favourites....how do u know all this ?? 

Mah- a mother knows all about her child...and also when u were pregnant before neil's death, i was the one who used to cook for u...so i knew it..also shefali helped me....

Ak- anyways thank u mumma...u know i was craving for ur food since arnav was born....

Mah- then u should have called me .... leave it now that u are here i will cook nicely for u....

Ak- no mumma if i eat this daily i will become fat ... i am a singer i have to attend concerts..... I am a star in pathankot.....

Mah-wow akshu !!! U finally became a singer... Sing me a song akshu....

Ak-ok now ladies and gentlemen now the singer akshu is gonna perform for u...any audience choice for the song...

Abhinav-jaan pls sing lag ja gale.....the song which u sang on our first meet....

Ak-ok jaan...

And she started singing....

Lag ja gale ke phir yeh
Haseen raat ho na ho…
Shayad phir iss janam mein
Mulaqaat ho na ho