Face off 2

Hi my dear reader....here ia the next update of the story....

---------------------------------------------

The scene starts from abhimanyu, aarohi and manjari shocked after hearing the truth about aarav from abhinav....

Ab- if u are not neil, then why is that akshara calling u as brother in law....and who is this guy who is telling that he knows akshara more than me...abd she is his jaan, princess...something something...

Mah- isn't it obvious abhimanyu....dont u see the mangalasutra in her neck and sindoor in her forehead...which indicates that she is married to someone else...she is someone's wife...abhinav is her husband...so obviously his brother is her bil....

Ab- this girl first killed my brother and my kids...and I am still suffering from my kids death and she is happily married and she is happy in her life....she is a gold digger...she just needs men to....

There was a tight slap to abhimanyu .... it was from ...any guesses.....

ok let me tell u ......it is none other than our akshu...abhimanyu was shocked....

Ab- how dare u slap me ...... I said it right....the mistake is all urs....u killed my kids....and u have no feelings...they are ur kids too.....dont u remember how u fought with me when I told about abortion.....
Ak- haan I remember every single thing... u told me no that I dont have any feelings and forgot our kids .... that is not me ...thats u ....because if I had forgotten th kids...then I would have not given birth to one of twins.....and u are the worst father...who forgot his kids...and married some other girl just because of the promise given to his brother...but I am not like....

Abhimanyu was shocked at this piece of information.....he was shocked that his one of the babies is alive....

Ab- kya ?? my one baby is alive.....mera baby....where is my baby??
Abhinav- hello mister....that's not ur baby...he is my son...when akshu called u to inform u that ur baby is alive....what did u say ?? that its better that u both decided to stay alone ....and also asked akshu not to come back....and also even if she is the mother of his children u dont want to keep any relationship with her....and now u are asking that where is ur baby ??
Ab- so at that time u knew that baby is alive ....
Ak- haan dr.abhimanyu but its not ur baby...that is my abhinav's  and my son....Arnav kashyap...alias ved....okay...u continue pampering ur princess who is not neil's daughter ....
Ab- what do u mean that ahe is neil ki beti?? she is ....
Ak- achaaa.....aarohi I think that I have to tell them the truth...that sia is not neil's daughter and is a baby born from ivf...I know all knows what is ivf....
Mah- what are u telling akshu ....why have to aarohi undergo ivf....
Ak- maa when aarohi was faking her pregnancy , she and neil took a test it seems....I dont know for what ...but in the result it came that neil had a low sperm count and the doctor had told it only to aarohi and neil had no idea....and when she came to know that I was pregnant she also wanted to get pregnant as she was faking her pregnancy that time so she went for a ivf option as suggested by her doctor friend preeti ....ans that baby is their princess sia...

( in my story noone knew that aaru was faking her pregnancy.....)

Abhimanyu , manjari and all others were shocked that sia is not neil's child....

Manjari came forward and slapped aarohi nicely...

Man- is that the truth aarohi ?? sia is not neil's daughter ??
Aarohi- haan .. sia is not neil ki beti ...she is  born only from ivf and whatever akshara told its true....
Man-how dare u hide such a big thing from us...and how can u berate neil in this...he was so excited that he is having his own baby...
Aarohi-whats in this ??? he is infertile but for that I can not give upon my rights....she was having problems in her pregnancy so I decided to go ahead of her...and when I came to know that he is infertile...it came as a shock in my life...so I took the decision of undergoing ivf and here is the baby....
Man-i didnt expect this from u aarohi...my son loved u so much but how could u do this to him ???
Aarohi -he loved me but I didnt love him ...I wanted only money and power...and also a position in the birla hospital...for which I am working now....
Man- beta how much I trusted u ...I got instigated by u and didnt trust my akshu...
Mah- oh hello...who is ur akshu ?? some time before u were talking such things about akshu and now u are telling that she is my akshu....u are worse than a chameleon...in changing colours....
Man- what are u talking di ??? she is always my akshu ......
Mah- then what about the  past 1 year ??
she was pregnant and u were blaming her for the neil's death....
Man- no di...it was a misunderstanding between a mother and a daughter....
Ak- I am not ur daughter and u are not my mother ...I have 2 mothers naira singhaniya goenka , sirat goenka and my mother in law is suhana kashyap....and all 3 are near dead....am I clear....ok now I have my mumma as mahima mumma ....
Mah- sabash beta....that's my girl...beta u go and feed ved .... he might be hungry...
Ak- mumma we are leaving from here....I have a concert here at 6 pm....
Mah- ok beta....u go and send the location of the concert to parth...we will come there...
She- haan akshu I am gonna see u perform for the first time....u know shivu used to sleep listening to ur songs....he used to cry for a long time and when he heard ur songs...he used to smile....today we will come and enjoy...is aarav performing with u ....
Aarav- haan bhabhi....I am her duet partner na...I will sing with her...
Ak- ok mumma , papa and tauji, bhaiya bhabhi...we will take leave....shivu baby...bye chachi will meet u in the concert...okay...
Shivu- bye chachi....bye chachu. ....bye ved(kissing his forehead)...dont worry bade bhaiya is there ....I love u ...love u ved...
Ak- hawwww....I love u only for ved....not for chachi....
Shivu- arrey chachi he is a small baby na....ok ...I love u chachi....
Ak- I love u too beta ....ok we will meet evening....bye everyone ....
All- bye beta.....

After that akshu, abhinav, aarav, pihu and ved left....

Abhimanyu and manjari were shocked at the happenings .... the one whom they trusted had berated them and abhimanyu has a baby boy...but now he has no rights over him too...and whom had he married ....

Thw first job they did was to oust aarohi and her baby from the house....mahima and others were shocked but they didnt show anything....

All got ready to go to the concert...

---------------------------------------------