Family is the best (2)

Hi my dear readers , finally the leap has taken place in the current track ... and akshu's son is very cute and he looks like naira's little son kairav... anyways lets continue the story....

-------------------------------------------

The scene starts from parth telling mahima that the one who they thought to be neil is not and he is actually aarav kashyap , brother of abhinav and akshu ki pyaari devar...

Mah- akshu he looks exactly like neil ...
Ak- yes mumma he exactly looks like neil but he is not neil ... I was also shocked when abhinav introduced him to me first...he Is very loving and caring especially towards ved... and also me during my pregnancy days ... u know what he is a doctor so he and abhinav took care of me nicely that I didnt face any complications during the delivery..
Mah- haan akshu if one of the baby was alive, why didnt u come to abhi ??
Ak- maa as soon as I came to know that one of the twin baby is alive, I called that Abimanyu and do u know what he told ??
Mah- what did he tell ??
Ak- "its better that we decided to separate ways but dont ever come back" - these were told by abhi and when I called him after 1 month that is after the normal checkup thinking that it would be unfair to hid the truth of his child from a father , that he told something which shocked me...
Parth- what did he tell akshu ??
Ak- bhaiya he told that he wouldnt talk to me even if I am carrying our child and asked me not to disturb him as he has a mother who has to be taken care of...
Mah- this abimanyu !! what is he thinking of himself ?? anyways leave it... whay we have to waste our time in speaking about him ... akshu where is my grandchild?
Ak- mumma ved is with aarav in the hotel...
Mah- I want to meet him now ... u do one thing ask aarav to come to farmhouse with ved ...
Ak- mumma which farmhouse ?? do u have any farmhouse here ??
Mah- haan akshu we do have one ... actually its of harsh's , he is here in jaipur ...
Ak- kya papa is here ...
Mah - haan actually after u left the house he fought with manjiri and left the house forever and he is looking after the jaipur branch of birla hospital....also since aarav is a doctor he can also join birla hospital and parth has started practicing medicine so we all can work here ...
Ak- mumma what about udaipur branch ??
Mah- that Abimanyu will take care of that even if something serious we will go there and look into it..okay ??now can we go and see harsh ???.
Ak- mumma I am scared of facing papa....
Mah- dont worry akshu he will support in ur decision...
Ak- ok mumma lets go ... abhinav has already informed aarav ...parth bhaiya I will give his number u share the location with him ....
Parth- okay akshu ....

Parth shared the location with him and he reached and mahima , akshu , abhinav , shefali , shivu also reached ... and they were standing outside after ringing the bell when suddenly harsh opened the door and he was shocked to his princess and his son neil standing in front of him ....

Harsh- neil ! princess !
Ak- papa !!.
Harsh( hugging tightly ) - princess where did u go leaving ur papa alone ??

Akshu told him whatever happened in the last 1 year and he was shocked to know that neil is actually aarav and also his princess had got married and also what abhi had told ....

Ha- I am proud of u princess that u took a stand for urself... I am so proud of u ...
Ak- papa are u not angry at me that I betrayed ur son and hid about ved from abimanyu...
Ha- no princess he doesn't deserve u and ved... does abhinav keep u happy ??
Ak- haan papa I am very happy with him and also aarav he is like neil ... u kno we used to play pranks against abhinav like I used to do with neil.....
Ha- acha where is he ??
Aarav- I am here uncle .... ( hugging harsh) hello uncle I am aarav kashyap , lookalike of neil birla...
Ha- hello aarav I am happy I will be able to see neil in ur presence...
Aarav- why ?? am I not ur son ?? ok how can I expect these from u ??? I am sorry uncle I speak more...sorry uncle ... sorry akshu bhabhi....
Ha- if u speak like that , I will slap u very hard...for me, u and abhinav are same because I dont have anyone other than my princess and now I have ved...
Ak- papa ved is actually what we call and his name is Arnav kashyap...
Ha-its okay princess be it ved or Arnav , he is my grandson and I am his dadu...where is he ??
Aa-here papa here is ur grandson Arnav...

All met ved and showered their love on him ... especially parth and shefali because in the absence of them akshu used to take good care of shivu so now it is their turn to show their love towards Arnav....

Shef-akshu during delivery did u face any complications , I mean how was my son born ???
ak- bhabhi there was no worry for me because abhinav is a doctor and his colleague named pihu assisted in my delivery and so worries... and after delivery Aarav took care of ved as he is a paediatrician ... I have to take rest only thats my job... I was taken care of like a queen....even before marriage with abhinav , he cared for me....
Shef-we wish we would have also taken care of u ... but no worries I will pamper my son with love and spoil him to the core...hnnaa parth...
Parth- haan akshu I will take care of ved like u did with shivu...
Mah-if u are gonna do that, what am I here for ??
Ha- haan exactly what am I here for ??? he is my grandson....
Mah-jokes apart ... akshu u pls come with us to the birla mansion....pls akshu come with us ...I know u will find it weird to come there but ved and u have full rights there like ur sister has....
Ha- haan akshu just now abhinav informed that u have an event in udaipur which music director just now informed....so pls come with us..
Ak- with what right I will come into that house ???
Mah- as mahima birla and anand birla's daughter..okay ??
Ak- aye aye captain....
Mah- good....now i will go and arrange everything and parth u bring abhinav , akshu and aarav an most importantly my ved...
Parth- okay mumma ...
Shefali- mumma I will also come with u ... akshu will take care of shivu....will u akshu ??
Ak- obviously bhabhi what is this question? ?he is my pehla bacha ... u ask whether he wants to go with u or he wants to stay with me...tell shivu u want mumma or chachi ??
shivu- cha..chi..
Ak-hawww my bacha u started to speak....I am sorry bacha for hiding ur chotu bhai from u ... u might be angry on me naa....

Shivu nodded his head in no as if answering her question...

Then mahima and shefali left and parth, abhinav and aarav were talking and were trying to mingle with each other ... and akshu and shivu were playing with each other...and harsh was playing with ved... he was admiring his grandson who was more like akshu ...

After 2 days , all reached udaipur and mahima informed nishta and she was very happy ....

--------------------------------------------

Precap- akshu in birla house...

ok readers thats for it today...I hope u like the story...

Vote- 150+ votes
Comments- 50+ votes...

Finish the target for the next update....

Next chapter will be akshu and her family in birla house and mahima and others pampering her and abhi reaction to neil 's lookalike...