Preparation ....

Hi readers , how are u all ?? i hope u all are fine ....

with this lets continue the story.........

----------------------------------------------------------

So after 2 days, all reached Udaipur...Here in birla mansion, mahima and shefali informed nishta about akshu, ved, aarav and abhinavwhen she asked about shivu being missing ....she was very happy ..

nish- maa sach me akshu bhabhi was pregnant and also one of the baby survived the miscarriage...and that too a baby boy...what is his name ??

shef- arnav alias ved..u know he is very cute...i am gonna pamper and spoil him to the core...

mah- i asked u there itself that what am i there for ?? he is my grandson.. i will do that..

shef- mummy first lets see whether harsh chachu will leave him or not... i am sure he will not give him to anyone.

nish- haan chachu would have gone crazy seeing him...

mah- nishta look dont tell this to those people ... they are busy in pampering their princess..i dont want any of them near ved... good that they have gone to that goenkas house for something..orelse we would not be talking like this...

nish- haan mumma , these days i dont like bhai at all...often sia sia sia......i am fed with up all this....

mah- haan nishta u are correct ... leave it why to spoil our mood by talking about them...akshu, ved, aarav and abhinav are coming to the house for the first time , we should give a proper welcome....

nish- haan maa i have 2 bhais now, abhinav bhaiya, and also neil bhaiya's lookalike aarav bhaiya.. u know i missed neil bhaiya so much but now , because aarav bhaiya is there...

mah- i talked to him, he is exactly like neil, the childish behaviour, playing pranks with akshu...all same to same...

nish- wow !!!! i am so excited to meet him and also ved....

mah- come lets do the preparation...nishu ... shefali...aao..

They started doing the preparation and mahima and shefali prepared the favourite dishes of akshu and neil like kachori, paneer butter masala,chicken biryani, gulab jamun, palak paneer...(all are my favourite)..

After sometime anand also came , mahima had informed him earlier and he had brought chocolate chip ice cream which was akshu's favouriteand butterscotch icecream which was neil's favourite....

anand was very happy about his children ie akshu and aarav ....

they were setting the dishes on the table when they heard a car honking sound....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys for a short update...

i am having an exam on monday so no update for the next 2 days....

next update is on tuesday....

sorry for the delay guys....

target vote- 100+ votes

comments- 50+ comments