2 ; palmnueng (nlmg)

trigger warning: lil bit of violence
-

palms pov

i am on my way to school. i hate mornings like these. waking up at 6am, taking a shower, eating breakfast, brushing my teeth and and and just to sit on my ass for 8 hours a day to listen to a teacher talking nonsense.

i hate having no friends at school. just one friend and i'd be happy to go to school. being alone at school is so fucking boring. it's torture.

"good morning. shut up everyone! we have a new student. be kind to him."

i stared at the beautiful boy in front of me. i've never felt this in my life. it felt like a whole zoo in my stomach. that feeling is new to me.

"hello, i'm nuengdiao, call me nueng. i'm 19 and just moved here." he said. he sounded so sad. did he not like moving to bangkok?

"where did you live before moving, pretty boy?" jesy giggled. i had no chance. jesy is like the prettiest girl in class and she's a woman, i'm not.

"chiang mai and don't call me pretty boy, i am gay." nevermind.

"ohhhhhhhh," the whole class yelled and laughed while jesy blushed and whispered an apology. "shut up everyone. please take a seat, neung."

he rolled his eyes and sat beside me since my seat was the only available one. i told you, i have no friends. "hello," he smiled at me. the butterflies in my stomach went wild. "h-hi," dammit, palm. why are you stuttering. he giggled.

"you're so precious. can i stick with you in lunch break?" the compliment made my cheeks go red. he giggled again. man, his laugh is adorable. "yes, of course!" i smiled back at him. he giggled again. i think, i'm going to die because of his cuteness. "stop giggling! you're so cute." he blushed at my words.

in lunch break we went outside and tried to get to know each other. i told him that i'm gay too just in case he thinks he doesn't have a chance.

"oh, nice. good to know, i'm not alone." he smiled. "no, you aren't."

after lunch we had history and we talked about the dark ages which of course triggered some homophobes in my class who laughed about how gay people deserved what happened to them at that time which made me mad.

nueng looked sad and i hate that they made him sad. how dare they treat us like we are inhuman.

"shut the fuck up, you son of a bitch."

it escalated quickly and the class got louder and school supplies were thrown around. i tried protecting nueng's face with my hands but a calculator hit his leg instead.

that made me mad that i went to jason and hit him in the face that his nose began to bleed. the girls started screaming and my teacher tried to tear us apart.

nueng tried holding me back and i was afraid to accidentally hit him so i stopped and tried calming down. i don't know him that well and he already has that huge impact on me.

"thank you for having my back." he smiled, "from now on, i'm always going to have your back."

-
i overreacted a bit with this but idc i needed some drama :-)