09

As you know,I've been talking with the countries alot! And, Germany has added the entire Europe to the chat... Now I get 20,839+ messages per hour. I've had to literally mute notifications, but I still get so many mention notifications. I'm surprised my phone didn't turn into a grenade yet...

Huh... I am just realizing that the entirety of Europe and Southeast Asia is in this group chat... Should the EU and ASEAN be added? Singapore had said that the organisations are also humanised too, And he said that they will be added, they were added!

You
HAHAHAHAH

Malaysia:
And did I punch him?
OF COURSEEEEEEE

Philippines:
Why you keep on punching people?!

America:
He has a gaddayum addiction.

You

DAYUM merica, u got dat freeDOOM

America:
STFUUU
FREEDOM*
AND ITS GOOD.

Soviet:
Disgusting.

America:
Man whore.

Switzerland:
OKAYYY LETS NOT START A HOT WAR

Italy:
HAHAHAHHAHA HOT WAR
can I cook smth on it?

Germany:
Nien.

I smiled reading the chats. Though I heard a knock on the front door.

Why would any body be here now? I put my phone down and went to the front. I looked through the small glass area to look through , it was Ariel! What the hell?! Wasn't he supposed to be in Taiwan?!

I opened the door, "ARIEL?! Your flight??!" I asked.

"It got cancelled... My parents are rebooking it." He said. He thought about something before asking me,

"Can I borrow your charger?"

"Oh sure! Let me g-"

"I can get it."

He said.

"Okay?.?.."

He smiled and tilted his head a little, and walked into my room. Ah my phone! I should go get it .

I run into my room to see,Ariel holding my phone, reading my dms with the countries.

I immediately grabbed my phone out of hands as he looks shocked, I haven't told him yet?

"Who are they?"