08

Everything that happened yesterday, isn't easy to show you, so I'll just summary it.

When the countries realised that the Third Reich, Nazi Germany was in the group chat, they went ballistic.
"Demon","Iblis","Horrible, "Menace" and more insults, especially in other languages. Leave it up to France to insult the living shit out of him. The allies kept trying to kick them out,but the chat was locked, meaning that only people can join. Not leave.

So much hate was sent for Reich, he didn't seem affected by it. Germany and East Germany, DDR, His sons didn't do anything, but Germany kept on talking to me, wondering who am I.

You
I- Germany chill-

DDR:
Which????
Me or him???

You:
Your bruski :D

TR/NG:
Osten, wer ist das?

Germany:
Vater, Sie sind Menschen. Wage es nicht, sie zu verletzen! Die Länder hier sind bereit, das als Vorwand zu benutzen, um Sie zu töten.

TR/NG :
Wage es nicht, mich zu kontrollieren, Wertlos.

Soviet:
Кто вообще добавил этого психа?! Чертов ад...

You
I CANT FRIGGIN UMDERTAND YAALLL
*understand

Russian Empire:
Nothing to worry about мой дорогой!
:D

Russian Empire:
Also, everybody!
I have an announcement.
@(everyone)
I have photos of y/n AND I've heard her~
So does my россия!

You
I TOLD YOU DONT TELL ANYONESSS
TRAITOR

Russian Empire:
😜😘🥰

Russia:
You are pretty tho

Belarus:
SEND
NOWWWW
NOWWWW

You
NEINNNN
DEAL WITH THESE LIL SHITS
BYE

Russian Empire:
Don't you dare! COME BACK!

I sighed as I closes the tab for the chat. I opened the app and clicked the button to opened new chats.

YOU HAVE CONNECTED WITH 'INDIA'

India:
Hello!:D

You
Countryhuman?

India:
Oh? You know countryhumans? Well,you are right!

You
:0 can I add you to the chat??
Brunei and Malaysia made a chat for countryhumans + meh :D

India:
Oh! Sure then
:]

You
YAYAYAYAY

UserName sent an invite
India has joined!

I saw some notifications, mainly the countries welcoming India. Though, I saw a message from TR. I'll check it later.

I opened discord and checked my friends list and clicked, 'Ariel my love <33' He is currently in Taiwan, Taipei and traveling to America to visit his aunt! He had messaged me.

> hello babe 💗
am alive :]

<oh! YAYYYYY and hello bae :D

>I got dat airport weefee >:]

< SLAYYY BEBEEEE
what did u eat

> your eat 💓
heart* not eat-

< damn bb gorl you eatin ma eat???

>stfu ily u anyway
OH SHIT IGTG BOARDIN STORTIN

< bye BBG!

I smiled at put my phone away. I was traveling to Germany. Ariel... He had been one of my closest friends for 6 years, maybe longer. He really cared for me,and I cared for him.

Such a close friend.

I could never lose him.

I closed my eyes and I fell asleep, not realising that I was being watched.