16

3 chapters in one day.

Y'all better think of me as god.

_____________

Germany sighed in frustration and walked off.

UN was reading every message the other sent, observing everything them said to f/n. UNICEF stood behind him, reading too.

"What do those imbeciles think they are saying to our f/n?" UNICEF asked, he didn't want to be answered.

UN had a dark look reading the texts. "Oh those countries... Bhutan... Always trying to take away what's mine. Useless bitches, all of them."

NATO walked in hearing that and laughed. "Russia is being a complete ass, like his father." NATO sighed as he sat down on a chair, texting someone.

EU walked in, and looked at NATO. "Let me guess. You're texting F/N." NATO snorted.

Seems even the organisations are head over heels for you. even more than the countries.

WHO, also walked in.

WHO set her purse down, and put her heels away, sighing. "You men need to get your emotions in control. I'm not stopping your, but please." She said.

"WHO, My beloved elder sister... I'll find a perfect man for you too!~" UNICEF said with pride.

"I don't need a man hun. I'm of highest medical rank. I earn 282 million a year, and I'm still earning more every year. Any man would just leech off of me." WHO said touching up her blue lipstick.

EU scoffed. UNICEF clung onto his sister, hugging her.

UN smiled at his screen. "What are you smiling at, Nation?" EU asked him, and walked up to where the UN was. EU's eyes widened. "How did you get all this pictures of love?"

The things UN was smiling at are your photos.

Thousands of just you.

You smiling, you with your friends, you.

"Britain took all these pictures for me." EU smiled at this. This was nice.

EU laughed a little, "perhaps you have images of darling naked?" EU asked jokingly, not expecting the answer he was given.

"I do in fact."

___________

A.n
4 CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY ACCOMPLISHMENT TODAY.
NEXT CHAPTER IN 3 HOURS