Karuizawa Stories: Big, Blonde, and Beautiful

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

"J–Jeongie... J–J–Jeongie! A–Ah! Y–Yes..."
"S–Sana... F–Fuck... S–Sha... S–Sha... S–So good..."

She lifted her body, throwing her head back as she let her mouth gape open, moaning loudly. Her movements started becoming faster and faster, my movements started getting stronger. I stared at her, and I felt hypnotized by her jiggling tits, so I reached up to fondle and squeeze them, toying with her reddish brown nipples using my fingers.

"B–Babe... M–Mmh... A–Are you... Getting bigger or something?" I moaned. Sana giggled in between her moans.
"H–H–Huh? W–W–What... N–No... A–AH! J–Jeong–Jeongie... Baby... I'm... I–I think I'm..." Sana moaned, her pitch getting higher.
"Y–Yes... M–Me too... O–Oh... S–Sha... S–S–Sana... SANA!"
"JEONGIE!"

Sana gasped loudly as her body arched up, and she blasted her pussy juice all over me strongly, gushing and squirting as she reached her orgasm. I myself was reaching my summit, and I sighed a long, drawn-out sigh as I gripped the bed sheets tightly, letting my orgasm wash over me.

Sana slumped over me, panting and gasping as I hugged her tightly. We laid there in silence for a few minutes, our eyes closed as we calmed ourselves down. Sex with Sana was always the best. I loved fisting Dahyun–Well... More like arming, really–but nothing could beat a quick morning sex with the woman I'm willing to die for. Soon, I heard her sweet, iconic giggle.

"Babe... I'm not getting bigger... I'm still 34D..." she whispered. I laughed as I kissed her forehead.
"I know... It was just... Your tits were jiggling so much... They made me hungry," I joked.

Sana laughed and pecked my cheek. Naughtily, she let her fingers tiptoed over my breasts, her index finger poking my nipples, making me squirm.

"If anything... It's you who's getting bigger..." she mused.

I knew she meant it positively, and it was just her saying sweet nothings to me, but for some reason, I felt a pang in my heart. Sana quickly realized the same thing, and she quickly looked at me in apology.

"O–Omo! Babe... I... I'm sorry! I didn't mean to offend you! I... I meant it positively!" she gasped panickedly. I chuckled and shook my head as I smiled at her.
"I know. It's... It's alright..." I said sincerely.

Still, I couldn't stop myself from glancing at the two dresses that were hanging on our wardrobe door. Those were the bridesmaids dresses that Chaeyoung ordered for all of us, made by Ferragamo for her wedding day this Saturday in Japan. One belonged to me, one belonged to Sana. But...

A few days ago, when the dresses arrived, Sana and I both tried them on excitedly. Sana's dress fit like a glove into her perfect body, but mine felt... A little tight. It was already a few sizes larger than my fiancé's, for it was tailored to our sizes, but I still had a hard time fitting into it. As much as I hated it, I had to admit it: I was gaining weight... Again.

Sana, being the angel that she was, quickly ordered a suit tailored to my current size from Prada, something similar to what Minsoo wore two weeks ago for Yeoni's wedding. When Seulgi and Dahyun heard of this, Seulgi was generous enough to say that she too would wear a suit, as to not make me feel awkward being the only woman in a suit instead of a dress for the wedding day.

I knew Chaeyoung and Yori wouldn't mind. I knew my sisters wouldn't mind as well. When the suit arrived yesterday, I tried it on, and I felt totally comfortable wearing it. Sana, Seulgi, Dahyun, Minsoo, Jihyo and the other girls said I looked gorgeous in the suit, and I knew they were sincere, but...

For some reason... I felt insecure. I wanted to look just as beautiful as my other Twice members. I knew I was lesbian, but I was still a woman, was I not? Why couldn't I look just as beautiful in a dress as other girls? Why couldn't I fit into the dress?

LSM Lost Files: TWICEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें