Karuizawa Stories: Big, Blonde, and Beautiful

Start from the beginning

"Good morning, Baby..." I smiled as I pecked her lips again.
"Mmm..." she hummed sweetly. "I love you more than yesterday..."

That was the way Sana would say good morning to me every single day, and I loved it. I laughed and embraced her, resting my head on the pillow as she snuggled closely to me.

"What time is it?" Sana asked.
"It's eight... I've cooked miyeokguk for you, so you can have breakfast after showering..." I told her. Sana squealed as she hugged me tighter.
"Gosh, Jeongie... What did I do to deserve you?" she whispered. I laughed.
"Ya! I said the same thing just now!" I grinned. She gasped as she looked at me.
"Jinjja? Woah... We truly are made for each other, aren't we?" she giggled.

I laughed and smacked her butt. She said those last words in that signature mischievously teasing tone only Sana could do. Sana giggled as she rained kisses over my cheeks, chin, and jaw, before rolling over, straddling me on the bed. I knew what she wanted to do, so I glared at her.

"Y–Ya! Sha! You've got to arrive at your shooting location at ten, right? You need time to prepare!" I scolded her, but Sana was adamant.
"Nuh-uh... Dubu and Seulgi-unnie will only pick me up at nine. We still have time. Besides, I need my morning sex with my beautiful fiancé..." she purred, biting her lips sexily.

I sighed and shook my head, but I laughed nonetheless

I sighed and shook my head, but I laughed nonetheless. When Sana wanted to have sex, there's nothing in the universe that could stop her. With a big grin, Sana started undressing me, unbuttoning my pajama shirt one by one as she kept her gorgeous eyes locked into me, looking like a predator about to devour its prey.

She brushed my pajama shirt off my shoulders, exposing my naked breasts. I heard her breath hitching as she gulped, staring at my breasts. She licked her lips, before reaching down to slip my panties aside. She let her fingers rub my bush sexily, before slowly, she placed her own crotch over mine, ensuring that our labias were kissing each other.

"S–Sha..." I stuttered.

Sana only winked in response, and with that, she started grinding her crotch against mine. I squirmed and squeezed her ass, tilting my head up as I felt an electric sensation starting to build up, slowly creeping from my crotch towards my brain.

"D–Do you... L–Like this... Baby?" she asked me. I nodded.
"Y–Yes... S–Sha... Y–You're... S–So good..." I moaned.

I spanked her bouncy ass, and she started grinding faster. Our breathings started picking up pace, and soon a squelching sound could be heard, coming from our grinding pussies. Sana stooped down, eating my neck and shoulders, licking, kissing and sucking them, leaving hickies after hickies. This made me go crazy.

"S–Sha... S–S–Shit... S–So good... M–Mmh! M–Mmh!" I moaned louder.
"Mmmh... J–Jeongie... I... Love you..." she sighed.

My hips started moving as well, matching her rhythm and speed. She slipped one hand down and pushed two fingers into my pussy. I jolted as she started fingering me rapidly. I must have been so wet, because I could hear the sound of her fingers attacking my vagina filling the air, sandwiched in between our battling pussies. Our moans started getting louder and louder.