12

Lorraine Jenkins
Rain [22]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next Day
Wednesday ~ 8:19am
—————————————-

I had just woken up. I had to get ready to go to school.

I honestly didn't feel like going. I just wanted to chill in the house and watch tv or sum.

But i gotta get shit done

I got up and went to go use the bathroom. After i was done i realized i left my bag in Melo room.

I went back in there and started digging in my bag for all my self-care stuff.

"Goodmorning", Melo told me deeply as he yawned.

"Goodmorning, im sorry i woke u up", I frowned

"you good. Why you up so early?", He asked as he rubbed his eyes and got out the bed.

"i gotta go to school", I told him as i continued to dig in my bag.

"ughhhh omfg ", I groaned aggressively digging thru my bag.

"what u lookin for?", He laughed lightly.

"my self-care things, like face wash and my toothbrush and stuff", I explained to him.

"It's in this bag", He held up a bag from off the dresser and handed it to me.

"and do you think you ready to go to school yet?", He asked me.

"thank you, and no not really but i need to be productive. I don't wanna be sittin round". I told him as i got up and walked to the bathroom.

He followed me.

"you not gone be sittin round, maybe you should stay home today", He insisted.

I took a deep breath. "idk". "i don't wanna sit in the house feelin bad".

"youn got to, we can go do something. But maybe you should get some rest today and go back when u ready". He suggested.

"okay, i'll stay". I nodded.

"thats if you want to, ion wanna pressure you", He laughed.

"No i want to", I told him as i put some toothpaste on my toothbrush.

"ight". He said as he moved from the doorway into the bathroom and grabbed his toothbrush.

I put some toothpaste on his toothbrush and we brushed our teeth together.

After we finished, i started washing my face.

"why y'all be usin all dis shi on yall face", He asked as he picked up one of my face wash containers.

"bc woman and men hormones are different", I explained as i grabbed it from him.

"i just use a warm washcloth", He told me as he grabbed his washcloth for his face.

He put it underneath the water after i lifted my face from the sink. I let it air dry then i put some moisturizer on.