𝙁𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙒𝙚𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙇𝙞𝙠𝙚.. 𝙃𝙄𝙈

𝗙𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗪𝗲𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲.. 𝗛𝗶𝗺 𝗽𝘁. 𝟭

Zayden PoV:

"I'm comfortable as shit" I say taking a deep breath. I was laying between Babygirls' legs my head under her stomach. She's really showing now, the way she's picky about everything she eats and does is crazy to me. She finally put in her two weeks at her job. She got another at home job doing payments and some shit. She got it just in time too because at the last appointment she got put on bed rest.

"The fuck is wrong with you get off me" she says and moved, pushing my head back hard as shit. I sat up looking at her crazy. That shit hurt and she cut me out of my thought process.

"That hurt. Why you handling me all rough and s—

"No get the fuck away from me you're weird as fuck" she says with an attitude and I don't know what kind of facial expression she had but she was deadass.

"How am I weird." I asked rubbing my head. It didn't hurt enough for me to still feel pain but just the fact that she pushed me that hard. Gave me whiplash and I'm chilling in bed.

"What we're you doing then"

"Huh"

"Why the fuck did you just sniff me then" she says. Her legs was closed and she put ,like pillows on her to block her from me I guess.

"I was taking a deep breath. It's not like you stink or nothing though anyway so you're good" I'm confused as hell. She's uncomfortable so I backed up standing up at the foot of the bed.

"You're a fucking creep, who does shit like that. The fuck is wrong with you.." she steady goes on cussing me out. She called me weird about eight more times and a creep about three.

"Where are you coming from, we was laid up for like an hour. I could of sat up but I was chillin'" I say and she just continues going off on me.

"...No I'll sleep somewhere else I don't even want to be near you. That is weird, people don't just do that I'm hardly fucking dressed. Fucking weird like him" she says mumbling at the end, sitting up all the way moving like she about to get off the bed.

"Do this got anything to do with the fact that you and your ex back talking? You not just trying to pick a fight with me right?" I asked curious. Babygirl is really going off and I'm still confused as to what I did wrong.

"What" she says and I scoff.

"So now you clueless and don't know what I'm talking about"

"Zay-"

"Nah I already know you and him have spoke now a few times. Is talking to him making you not want to be around me? If he's going to interfere with the relationship let me know now"

"I've talked to him but what does he have to do with you sniffing me like that? Don't change the subject. Me texting someone isn't even equivalent to the creep ass shit you did" she says still uncomfortable, and with an attitude. I'm not arguing with her because I'm not upset about nothing, but this probably our first real argument since we been together now. Well nah the first was when we found out she was pregnant at the clinic.

"I didn't fucking sniff you, Babygirl I don't know where you're getting that shit from" I tell her.

"Si Si what the fuck happened? You saying I sniffed you and I didn't. I took a deep fucking breath, my nose wasn't even on you" I say and she rolled her eyes leaving the room. I let her have her space, sitting on the bed trying to figure it out myself.