𝙊𝙝, 𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙔𝙤𝙪

𝗢𝗵, 𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗽𝘁.𝟭

Stokeley POV:

I'm tired of seeing this shit every fucking week. I got out the car walking up the steps walking into her house. She had some Nigga laid up on the couch. She stood up before he did once we all came into view of each other.

"Stokeley what the fuck is wrong with you? Why did you just walk into my house?"

"Your door unlocked, should of locked it" I reply staring his ass down as he did the same. I know this not the nigga she with over Jah, no fucking way. Went from Jah to a pretty boy, he look pussy as hell.

"That doesn't mean just walk in. I haven't seen or spoken to you in how long? What do you want?"

"That shit go both ways, how the fuck can I keep in touch with a motherfucker when they blocked me on everything? What did I do?" I ask finally looking at Sienna.

"Still knock, you know that"

"I have never knocked to come into your house" I reply, she know I'm telling the truth.

"Why are you here"

"I can't come check up on you? It's been long as hell, nobody fucking sees you anymore-"

"You know what, the notification came up on my phone this morning, happy birthday" she says cutting me off. She made a face like she's figured everything out. That don't have shit to do with why I'm here. I'm here because you got some bitch ass Nigga on your furniture.

"Thank you, back to what I was saying nobody sees you no more, niggas don't know how your doing, anything. Last time we talked you still wasn't in the best of places" I tell her and she looked back at whoever that Nigga on the couch is.

"Fine come in. Uh, Zay this is Stokeley, Stokeley this is Zay. He's my boyfriend, Stokeley is a friend-

"Of her ex fiancé" I add to be petty.

"What pl-

"Nah answer my questions first" I stop her. She not about jump around my shit.

"I'm fine Stokeley, I've been a lot better since the last time we talked. I just don't keep in touch with you, or him. I've pretty much stick to myself and like when Zay is here we do stuff" she says. He look like he'd order a twenty piece nugget from McDonald's and have them watching movies in the car on the phone as a date. Cheap ass. "Now what plans did you have"

"I'm going out to a bar meeting up with some
People. You're welcome to join" I say and she looked at that nigga again.

"I don't think I will"

"Why" I ask and she turned back to me.

"Just I have work tomorrow and then I really don't want to run into Jah."

"You don't have to worry about him. He ain't seen you either so the most that would happen is small talk" I tell her.

"You can go" whoever the nigga on the couch is speaks making her look at him.

"See he gave you his permission" I tell her being shady almost. Why the fuck she need him to allow her to go?

"Stokeley I just, I'd rather not go. I would feel out of place. This is my first time talking to you in who knows how long, I haven't seen or spoken to him since we broke up, and I don't even know who else you'll have there. Enjoy your night out but I'm staying in, maybe another time we can do something" she tells me. She's full of shit. She's going to piss me off. I knows she spoke to him since they broke up, multiple times.

"Alright bro, well I'll leave, you got the same number still right" I question standing up.

"She got Instagram" he spoke again. I don't remember asking this nigga.

"My Instagram and everything is the same" she stood up coming next to me. I searched it and it never came up.

"My bad" she laughed.

"Why the fuck did I even get blocked, the fuck did I do"

"I didn't want contact with him"

"The fuck that got to do with me"

"I just unblocked you and followed you Stokeley"

"I'll text you" I say and made sure I follow her account back as well. I go to leave before turning back around.

"What's up" she says.

"Who is he again" I asked her pointing.

"Zayden" he says and I walked out. This Nigga consistent I give him that. Been hearing his name since they broke up it feels like.

I made my way to Jah house like I originally was supposed to be. Sienna don't know but that entire interaction just pisses me off. Why is he there and the fuck he so comfortable for?

"There him is daddy" Kai says as soon as I stepped into the living room.

"You was not in the car"

"I know I stopped over to Sienna house" I tell him sitting down.

"For what"

"None of your fucking business, but she got that Nigga in there acting like the shit his. He talks for her and shit, she has to get permission from him just to do shit. Her hair all over her head and shit" I tell him. Honestly Jah is what's best for her and she need to stop acting like he's not.

Omniscient PoV:

Sienna and Zayden sat down to continue enjoying the show she had put on. Zayden informed her that he don't like whoever it was that just came by. She assured him that she doubts they will see a lot of each other. He took her word for it although he doubted it was true. He didn't care who her friends were, male or female. This one in particular just felt disrespectful to him.

Jah and Stokes dropped off Kai to his grandmothers house. Afterwards they met up with a few peers going out to the bar as planned.

Stokeley ended his night at someone's house with two women he's never met before, or so he thought.

Just a filler chapter

Just a filler chapter. Figured I'd give y'all another one for now.

•y'all think Zay handled Stokeley walking in fine?

"Stokes doing to much or no?