𝘾𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙣 𝙒𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨

Start from the beginning

"I met her because before she moved in there me and Jah would throw parties in the empty house. So I wanted a party and just barged I'm only to get cussed the fuck out"

"You didn't have the door locked" he asked.

"Do she ever"

"Shut up, I use to go outside a lot" she says.

"Yeah you need to go back to it, your ass getting lighter" I say and she flipped me off. "How did you meet her" I asked Zayden.

"We met a while back like years ago. We didn't go to the same school but around our senior year like the end of it. I saw her at a game or some shit with whoever she was dating at the time. I didn't even realize they was together because that nigga was all up on some other Jawn. We talked I got her Instagram and we was friends for a while. It went from there to our on and off shit for like three years. Then she left and was fucking with that white boy and we hadn't talked in a couple years" he says summing it up. I nodded and she stared at him.

"What he do" I asked.

"I was not fucking with Travis when I left"

"That's the dude Jah was about to fight" I asked her and she glared at me. I took it as a yes.

"He met that Nigga too. Dead ass I promise you he only wanted her to fuck and she was really about to fall for the shit. Nigga want to be tough so bad" Zayden says and I nod. Finally the lady came with our chicken and drinks. It went a little quiet then too going back and forth for a second, saying if she fucked him or not.

"We'll NaNa I apologize. I get you and Jah was toxic, you right it's not a right person wrong time thing like I thought. I'm glad you're happy and shit and someone is taking the time to treat you right. You know no matter what I still stand on my word, you'll be a good wife to whoever get lucky enough to have you" I tell her and Zayden just looked at her before turning to his food again. Not in no jealousy way either. He don't make too many facial expressions or talk to much, he's chill as shit. Santana was chill compared to Jah but to this Nigga she the hyper one in the relationship. Unless he faking it.

" I wouldn't say all that" she mumbled.

"Don't do the mumbling shit speak up" he says and I looked at him confused.

"I wouldn't say we were toxic" she says louder facing him directly , before taking another bite.

"Now elaborate on that for me" he says. That shit caught me off guard. I wish I was out with my bitch and her exs friend and she look me dead in my face and say her and the ex wasn't toxic. I would not say elaborate on the bullshit, get the fuck outta here.

"Always wanting me to explain something. Just leave it at that. Me and you were toxic for sure. We was fighting while you was driving and shit. I didn't do anything like that with him" she smirked. She's petty as hell for that.

"Your ass love arguing with me over dumb shit too"

"Whatever Zay I didn't just argue. I'd tell you shit and you would ignore it until it became an argument" she rolled her eyes. "Told you, you was never there when I needed you"

"All you had to do was say the word. I'm not no mind reader Babygirl"

She rolled her eyes again and I just watched. This man really talking to her and she got an attitude almost. He too calm for it to be and argument but she clearly in her feelings or something. Never seen no shit like that.

"Go ahead and elaborate on that. What makes you feel as though you and his situation wasn't toxic" he says when she didn't say nothing back.

"Jahseh had just got out of a relationship he had been in for almost four years. Never actually taking the time to learn himself and how to think as an individual. He was so use to being with someone. Being with the girl that wasn't even the same person he thought she was. They had a baby young and he didn't take time to dwell on that for himself." She says and I nod. She right he didn't he really went from one relationship to the next it was a break in between but not like how it is now.