But...isn't this a bit backward?

I'm seated behind Iruma, rather than the other way around. Another issue caused by my height...

No, this is fine. This is completely fine! He is still close to me even if our roles here are reversed! Iruma wouldn't see a thing if I was in front, I suppose. So this is just a way to maximize his enjoyment of the ride! Yeah, that makes total sense!

I place my hands on Iruma's shoulders before Bow suddenly starts flapping its fins rapidly and we take off very fast.

"AHHHHH!" We both scream in unison, startled.

No, this isn't right! This is much too fast!

In a flash, we are at the end of the ride and are thrown off of Bow, sent flying in two different directions.

"That was...much faster than I expected..." I admit to Iruma after we reunite at the side of the pool.

"Y-yeah..." He mutters, clearly shaken.

Plan part 3 may have been a failure, but that is okay. My plan is far from complete!

"Let's get going, Iruma!"

"Uh, sure!"

...

"Wooow! It looks just like the ocean!" Iruma exclaims as he looks around at the beach area of the Aquacases leisure area.

Now, for step 4...a playful splashing fight. A staple of any date involving water, according to the forbidden texts!

I'm broken out of my internal planning with a cold sensation on my back.

"Eee!" I let out a little yelp.

I turn around and see Iruma smiling at me, his arms outstretched after having apparently splashed me.

"Iruma!" I complain, surprised he'd be so bold. But, his cute giggle at what he just did immediately melted my heart. I wasn't upset with him in the first place anyway.

"Now you've done it!" I playfully shoot back. "Take that!"

I splash back at Iruma with a big smile on my face...and send him flying with the large wave of water from it.

"I'm so sorry Iruma!" I apologize as I run up to him, now washed up on the beach and coughing up water. I was much too rough just then and I know it and I can only hope that Iruma isn't hurt.

"I'm...*cough*...okay...*cough*...don't worry about it!" Iruma laughs off my concerns in between sputtering coughs.

I need to be more gentle with him...he is human, after all...

...

Plan part 5: beach volleyball.

I just need to go easy and have some fun with him. No need to be serious about hitting the ball at a time like this! Focus on being cute and playful, not competitive and ruthless!

"I assume you already know the rules, correct?" I ask just to make sure.

"Yeah, of course!"

"And..." I gently toss the ball up. "...serve!"

I whack the ball, making sure to hold back.

But...

"Wuaaaah!" Iruma cries out, narrowly dodging the ball that unwittingly went shooting right at his face, slamming hard into the sand behind him.

"Oh my goodness! I'm...so sorry about that!"

"Don't worry, it's totally fine!"

I've never held back in my life, so I have no idea how to! I could have killed Iruma just then...