The first part of the plan: an exciting surprise.

This has been a success, so now I need to move on to the next.

Step two: holding hands.

The essential start to any successful date, which was even in First Love Memories! I need to make it work!

There are more steps to come, but for now, I need to focus on the second. And, as long as I carry out this plan flawlessly, Iruma and I will surely grow closer as a result! Maybe he will even carry me in his arms like a princess, and maybe we could even do...that one thing... y-know...

I touch my lips with my fingers, thinking about what Iruma and I might do...

No! I must focus and make this date a success no matter what!

"L-let's go that way!" I suddenly suggest, pointing to the transparent tunnel surrounded by water. It's the perfect place to have a romantic walk together, one where we can hold hands!

"Sure!" Iruma cheerfully agreed.

He takes the initiative and starts walking, and I follow closely behind him. Looking around with an amazed expression, Iruma is clearly enjoying the view.

"So cool...it's practically like we're walking underwater!" Iruma exclaims.

"Yes, I know what you mean, it's absolutely beautiful!"

"The only other times I've been to a pool or aquarium was for work, actually," Iruma says, pressing his hands up against the see-through wall of the tunnel and peering at the water on the other side. "This is the first time I've gone as a guest, so this all feels so new to me!"

It'll be alright...just stay calm...and...

With Iruma's hand in clear sight, I work up the courage to do what I need to do. Closing my eyes first, I reach out to grab it.

I did it! But...this doesn't feel like...

I open my eyes and find a confused Iruma staring up at me, with my hand grabbing his upper arm rather than his hand.

"What's up?" He asks me, sounding concerned.

"Oh, no, it's nothing! Don't worry about it! J-just ignore me..."

Why is Iruma's hand so far away? I know he's on the smaller side...but...wait! Maybe it's because I'm big?!

The thought hadn't ever crossed my mind before this moment, but maybe I'm just freakishly tall! I'm so big that I can't even reach Iruma's hand!

"Look! I think there's a slide over there! Let's go try it out, Ameri!" Iruma cheerfully suggests, completely oblivious to my internal panic.

"R-right..."

...

"You can ride little Bow here all the way down!" The worker cheerfully explains, giving the fish-like beast in front of him a friendly pat.

'Bow' is splashing excitedly, which Iruma seems to think is cute, based on his smile, although he tends to look like that most of the time.

"Let's ride down together, Ameri!" Iruma excitedly suggests.

"Okay!"

Yes, yes, yes! This is going well!

Plan part 3: The slide.

A boy sitting behind a girl while holding them tight while they ride down a slide together. Now that sounds like something perfect for a date!

"Make sure you hold onto him tight!" The worker says after we took our seats on Bow.