ɢᴇᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ

TW: profanity

𝓦𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓯𝓾𝓵𝓵 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓻𝓸𝓻𝓼
𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓮𝔂𝓮𝓼 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓯𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓭 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓼
𝓦𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓱𝓪𝓭 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓽𝓸𝓾𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓭 𝓶𝓮 𝔂𝓮𝓽
𝓞𝓱, 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓶𝓮 𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝔀𝓮 𝓶𝓮𝓽

☆꧁༒꧂☆

Victor tiredly walked back home. Using his ability and not having slept for an ungodly amount of time was starting to show on his overall physical health. The young man stopped by a store on his way and bought some food for himself and his cat. He smiled in satisfaction, how dare Eeriest say that he wasn't taking care of himself, he was, right now, right this second. For a normal person this glee would look childish and stupid, but Victor knew himself well enough to glee like a child when he was actually taking care of himself. Another thought crossed his mind, he was running low on meds, so maybe he should stop by a pharmacy and get those. Thinking over it for a sec, he decided to put it off and get the meds later. Maybe it was a mistake, but he currently doesn't care.

Grabbing all the necessary food and a few cans of monster he went through the cash register and paid for his purchases. He was glad that his apartment wasn't too far away from here, so he didn't have to drag the heavy grocery bags for too long, his weak noodle arms wouldn't let him do that anyway. About 5 minutes later he was at his apartment building putting in the code for the front heavy door. With a beep the door unlocked and he entered the nicely decorated building hallway. Taking the elevator up to his floor and taking out his keys to open the front door.

Opening his front door, he was met with the familiar smell of his apartment, air filled with the smell of coffee, pine and apples. His cat ran up to him with a soft meow and rubbed his soft black fur on your man's leg. With a smile Victor put down the grocery bags and picked up his favorite little fur ball and pet his head.

"Well haven't you missed me Noxy, or are you hungry" Victor received a small purr and a face full of black cat hair as Nox, his cat shoved his whole face into the man's cheek. Chuckling Victor out the cat down and walked into his kitchen to put the food into the fridge. In ten minutes, Nox was happily munching on his food, and Victor was in his bedroom changing out of his work clothes that smelled like morgue chemicals and a faint undertones of blood and death. He changed into loose black pants and an oversized black t-shirt he randomly pulled out of his closet. Victor pulled out his headphones from his bag, and put on some music, getting ready to fill in reports that Eeriest had so kindly given him because he left work earlier that day. Everything was absolutely going smoothly, he was efficiently filling out the reports, with the quiet apartment being filled with the sift sound of Victor singing to the music he was listening to.
A crash interrupted his peaceful workflow.

"The fuck was that?" Putting the headphones around his neck, Victor slowly walked out of his room. Carefully he looked into his living room, Nox was missing from his usual place on the windowsill with the variety of plants standing there. Activating his ability he walked out his room, the shadows in the room twitched and slowly crept towards the White -ettes body. A low laugh left his throat as he sweetly called out into the darkening apartment.

"Come out wherever you are, or it won't end well for you my dear, but don't be scared, we can always settle this the easy way" 

"Oh can we now, what will that look like" a low voice spoke right next to Victor's ear. On instinct the young man spun around and landed a solid right hook into the intruder's jaw, sending him flying to the side.