ɢᴀᴍʙʟɪɴɢ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ

TW: swearing, mild gore, sexual harassment

𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓫𝓮 𝓭𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓭𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱, 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓷?
𝓘𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓫𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭;
𝓘𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓹𝓵𝓪𝔂𝓮𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝓶𝓮𝓷,
𝓦𝓱𝔂, 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓬 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓬𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓲𝓽 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭.
𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓼 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓪 𝓬𝓻𝓪𝔀𝓵, 𝓸𝓻 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓼 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓪 𝓹𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓬𝓮, 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓱𝓮'𝓼 𝓼𝓵𝓸𝔀 𝓸𝓻 𝓼𝓹𝓻𝔂,
𝓘𝓽 𝓲𝓼𝓷'𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓪𝓬𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓭𝓮𝓪𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓼, 𝓑𝓾𝓽 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂, 𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝓭𝓲𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓲𝓮?
- 𝐸𝒹𝓂𝓊𝓃𝒹 𝒱𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝒞𝑜𝑜𝓀𝑒

☆꧁༒꧂☆

A/n before we start:
This chapter will have more Oc content than usual, I try not to do it too much because than it just doesn't feel like a fic, but this was necessary. Also I want you guys to have at least som emotional connection to Eeriest just in case...

*time skip to like... months later brought to you by the lazy ass author of this shit*
(This is like around the beginning of the guild ark aka end of S1 and beginning of S2)

"I swear, how long does it take you to put on a corset? It's really not that hard" Eeriest sat on the kitchen island in Victor's kitchen, swinging her feet and waiting for her friend.

"Says you. Not to mention you pretty much broke into my house uninvited, and very rudely told me to pack a bag and leave" a voice replied from the master bedroom followed by my shuffling of fabric.

*hour prior*

Victor threw himself on the couch with a groan, starting with Nox who was lounging on the arm chair on the other side of the sofa.

"I really need a break from all this shit" The mortician cuddled into the soft black couch, grabbing a large knit comforter and wrapping it around himself. Last few months have been busy. Even if he wasn't a part of the agency, either Dazai or Ranpo always found a way to drag him into their chaotic workplace. Victor tried to stay on the sidelines, but that didn't help with the influx of events, from Kyuoka's rescue and acceptance into the Agency to the rumours about some pompous American organization. Not to mention that his training sessions with the port mafia have been overlapping with his shifts at the morgue, which gave Victor no time for himself. However after weeks of endless work he has finally found some time just to relax.

The mortician lifted himself from the couch and headed to the kitchen, still wrapped in the comforter. He prepared himself some black tea, grabbed a tub of chocolate ice cream and a teaspoon before going back into the living room with both things in hand. With a snap of his fingers the tv turned on to the last thing he was watching. He leaned back into the softness of the dark sofa, sighing contentedly. Nox joined his side cuddling up on Victor's lap and purring when the platinum blonde started softly scratching his head. Everything was lovely, until about 30 minutes in. The front door of his apartment opened with a loud bang.

"Vikki~ pack your shit we're going out" Eeriest loudly declared marching into his flat uninvited. Nox jumped off of Victor's lap, startled by the sudden noise.