005. Prettiest F*cking Flower Girl.

005, Prettiest F*cling Flower Girl

"Why the fuck does it smell like someone had sex in here?"

"Maybe because we did?"

Silence follows at the brunette's reply as the wild haired latino leaning somewhat suavely on the doorframe trips over his own feet, a choking sound of some sort escaping his lips as he attempts to gather himself. "You alright there?"

At least Rafe's mysterious hookup has some sort of manners but then again, the blonde always had set the bar far too low for himself Matias muses. Good thing mystery boy's pretty— the clattering of pans and plates forcing Matias to move to seat himself at the kitchen island— and can cook it seems as the boy, or man, as it would be more appropriate to call him, moved seamlessly around the space.

The pair had decidedly moved around the kitchen space in a comfortable silence, preferring to forgo an awkward conversation until Rafe woke up. Matias had learned rather quickly that Mitch, the only part they hadn't skipped out on were the introductions, would become a rather large part of Rafe's life and heart. He also hadn't forgotten to dish out the threats on the brunette as soon as the awkward air began to clear and they'd settled into some sort of a well oiled machine, a routine in the making he supposed. The threats themselves fell short of their usual scare factor, something that could be down to Mitch's own slightly intimidating aura or just the fact that they'd both felt the shift in the air hinting that this could possibly become something more, something that could last.

A sleepy Rafe emerged from the bedroom at the smell of freshly made pancakes and bacon wafting through the apartment. Unaware or maybe simply past caring, he placed a kiss to Mitch's lips, winding his arms around the brunette's waist from behind, and fiddling with the stings on the grey sweatpants Mitch had purposely worn. "Mornin'", he smiled.

Eating breakfast together in a comfortable silence midday on a Saturday was somehow the most nerve racking and peaceful experience Rafe had endured in the past week. (His father wasn't exactly the highlight of his week.)

"Soooo.." Matias began with a shit eating grin on his face almost ready to bring out his bag of popcorn. Not yet Matt, your time will come, I promise.

The unofficial couple shared a look communicating in a language with their eyes, a flush rising to their cheeks. Or maybe they were just eye fucking each oth- "eyes away, not over my breakfast thank you very much." At least Mitch had the decency to pull a sheepish frown onto his face, Rafe it seemed had gained some confidence since he woke up and had a look halfway between a smirk and his usual annoyed look.

"So I'm guessing it wouldn't be a good idea to mention we've already christened this table?"

Matias choked on the air, spluttering and trying to form a response while Rafe turned red at the blunt delivery and a certain someone's hand resting on his thigh intertwining their fingers together.

"We haven't." The blushing boy hastily confirmed at the sight of Matias moving himself and his plate as far away from the table as possible. Ever the dramatic, Rafe thought rolling his eyes at the wild haired boy's antics.

"Not yet pretty boy."

"Wait- pretty boy as in pretty boy? You're the pretty boy! Like you're the brunette boy from the party? Holy fucking shit!"

"I um yeah.. I guess so?"

Mitch glanced back and forth between the two trying to figure out some secret message before it clicked, "have you been talking about me pretty boy?"

The teasing grin was as clear as day bringing back the blush on Rafe's cheeks that had probably never even left. It was a sight to see, Rafael Aurora Cameron was a blushing melting mess for an older boy. Not that unexpected when you put it that way but it was still entertaining to watch the back and forth between the unofficial couple. Mitch already had Matias' stamp of approval, not that he'd tell the brunette on any day apart from their wedding day. Yes, Matias had already planned it out and yes, he would be the best man and the flower girl. The prettiest fucking flower girl anyone had ever seen.