11

"relax, it's only magic."

jisung quirked an eyebrow. "will they like me?"
the latter nodded, and jisung got off of minho so he laid next to him.

"just be you. we can sense lies."

he nodded. "will they hate that i'm not a witch too?" minho quickly shook his head.

"no, no. they rather me have a human partner anyway."

"yeah, okay. i'll meet them whenever."

"minho?"

said boy was currently washing his bottles for the potions he was about to make and hummed.

jisung now sat on the counter behind minho, and clicked his tongue. "can witches have sex?"

minho froze, feeling his ears go a dark red and put down the glass. "w-what? don't be stupid, jisung."

"it's a harmless question. can you?"

minho turned around. "yes. we can, jisung."
the latter nodded, smirking slightly.

"good to know."

"why is that good to know? trying to fuck me?"

jisung snickered, resting his cheek against his palm. "not yet." the latter hummed, turning back around so he could finish washing the bottles.

he felt hands hold his hips and turned his head. "you enjoying yourself there, sung?"

"very much so."

minho chuckled slightly. "mm, i never let people touch me. you're a special one." the latter nodded, pressing a kiss to his shoulder.

"good. i'm honoured to be able to hold someone as amazing as you."

minho flushed, and he picked up the glass bottles. "i have to go outside. move."

jisung shook his head, just wanting to hold minho and the witch sighed. "okay. you wait while i get my stuff, and you can hold me for however long you want when i'm back."

he nodded, letting minho go and he went out to the garden to pick his herbs. he frowned as he read his book and needed a human eyelash.

he went back inside after gathering his ingredients and glanced at jisung. "jisungie?"
the called boy hummed and minho furrowed his eyebrows as he read his book.

"i need a human eyelash."

"okay. take one of mine."

minho nodded and jisung sat down as the witch grabbed a pair of tweezers. "will it hurt?" minho shook his head. "it shouldn't."

he cupped jisung's cheeks and tilted his head up. "don't move." jisung was already zoned out admiring minho. he could stare at him forever.

"okay, thank you."

minho put it into a plastic bag and jisung shook his head. "no, stay here. i want to admire you more."

minho scoffed, going over to his counter and picking up his book. "come hold me then, if you're that upset."

jisung jumped out of his chair, going over to minho and wrapping his arms tightly around his waist.

"do you want to help me?"

the blond hummed, putting his chin on minho's shoulder. "how can i be of help?"

"put the blood in the bowl please. the whole thing."

jisung pursed his lips, picking up the ziplock bag of blood and pouring it into the bowl. "who's is that?"

"relax. it's animal blood. the human blood is only used for death potions."

"that doesn't make it better, but okay. what else can i do?"

minho glanced at his book. "add in the eyelash, please." the latter nodded, taking out of the bag with the tweezers and dropping it in.

minho mixed all the ingredients together and then poured it into a bottle. he placed the bottle with the others after he labeled it.

he rested his head back against jisung's shoulder and sighed. "can i ask you a favour?" jisung nodded, holding him tighter.

"could you carry me to bed? i'm just so exhausted."

"of course, come here."

minho turned and jumped into jisung's arms, wrapping his legs around his middle tightly. "thank you. you can stay over if you'd like."

"obviously i want to."

jisung brought him into the bedroom and laid him under the covers. "i need to-"

"no, just lay down, i'll do it for you."

jisung nodded, laying next to minho and holding him close to his chest. minho snapped and the two were completely changed, and freshened up.

"that's so cool, min."

minho hummed, tugging the covers over his and jisung's shoulders. "sleep."